I'm starving...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So I'm going to steak n shake. What do you guys want? I'll drop it off.

You know I lived 3 minutes from a Steak n Shake in Pittsburgh and never went. It looked so cheap and generic. I never went to Quaker Steak and Lube either...gross.

You guys don't have Steak n Shake?! :eek:

I don't believe they are East of Pennsylvania

Never heard of it... I'm going to In-N-Out, anyone want something :ph34r:

MUTHERFUCKIN yes. I want it bad. Don't let my wife hear you say that. She grew up in Ventura mere minutes away from the one at the Pier. I think she worked there for a few years too.

In-N-Out will be in my children's blood

We have CookOut, I guess it's something like In-N-Out.

I doubt that it's anywhere near as good...

In n Out sucks

Lame...false

I had Five Guys for lunch today. FG>*.

five-guys-burger.jpg

Five Guys is soooo mutherfuckin' good.

I got a double there a couple months ago.

It was so good that my brain almost exploded.

In-N-Out as good as CookOut or vice versa? I've never been to In-N-Out but their stuff looks greasy compared to CookOut. I used to work at CookOut btw.

Five Guys is indeed good but every time I get the fries it's always overcooked.

their burgers are good..... their fries are amazing though
win.png

Five Guys is soooo mutherfuckin' good.

I got a double there a couple months ago.

It was so good that my brain almost exploded.
The best part is that that's their normal. A junior is a single

In-N-Out as good as CookOut or vice versa? I've never been to In-N-Out but their stuff looks greasy compared to CookOut. I used to work at CookOut btw.

Five Guys is indeed good but every time I get the fries it's always overcooked.
Cajun fries are amazing.

I will eat there if I see one, then report back on my findings.

Also, In-N-Out is not greasy at all. It's uber fresh, all the time.
well when you do...get the burger tray with a bacon ranch wrap and fries as the side and whatever the hell you want to drink. I suggest sweet tea

Hey, what's the name of that restaurant with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

CookOut is uber fresh, cooked on a real grill. :p They have meat delivered every day and it's never frozen. They also have many milkshakes and you can mix them, like 40-something flavors. Along with that, hot dogs, grilled or fried chicken, and pork barbecue. Not sure about the prices now but when I was working you could get a tray(2 sides and drink) for $4.31(this is after tax).

CookOut is uber fresh, cooked on a real grill. :p They have meat delivered every day and it's never frozen. They also have many milkshakes and you can mix them, like 40-something flavors. Along with that, hot dogs, grilled or fried chicken, and pork barbecue. Not sure about the prices now but when I was working you could get a tray(2 sides and drink) for $4.31(this is after tax).
its $4.96 for what i get. It would be like fifty cent cheaper but i like cheese on my burger

Back