I'm still alive....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well I'm back in Jersey....

I went to detox, relapsed the day I left.... moved to Florida, then moved back to NJ cause I figured my PO wouldn't like me being 1800 miles away. I went to rehab, left cause there was too much spiritual bullshit involved and have touched that shit since 2 days after I relapsed after detox.

Regardless, I'm fucked, during my probation sentence, I was charged with two 2nd degree felonies on top of what is to be a violation of the 3rd degree felony I'm on probation for. Everyone swears I'm not going to prison but it's just hard to not believe it after all that and I'm not wasting another 20k on a lawyer.

Reading up, if I just accept what the prosecutor/judge throw at me, I'd be looking at a 3-5 for the 3 felonies, all consecutive so I'd do 18 months, get out, probably violate parole and finish the other 18 months back in prison.

I checked myself in with a phyciatrist and was diagnosed with extreme bi-polar/ manic depression and they want to put me on some ridiculous dosage of lithium.

Some stupid bitch slammed into the drive side of my Civic on Monday and pushed me into a curb. We exchanged insurance info, cause I can't deal with police in NJ, due to felony warrants out of multiple jurisdictions.... she tried to file a hit and run. I finally decided to just walk into the police station like nothing was wrong... since I have a NYS driver's license now, gave him all her info and walked out. Her insurance company came and looked at the car, told me nothing and went on his way. I have no intention of having to pay my deductible to get this car fixed, if it's going through my insurance, it's going off of a cliff first so it's totaled.

I asked my PO if I could move to NY, she told me absolutely not and she wants me to quit my job in NY, cause she doesn't like me leaving state. She says I'm an extreme flight risk after speaking with my PO from years ago... (when I moved to CO). I never told her I went to Florida either, what she doesn't know.... won't hurt me.....

I have two months left of probation and I refuse to be convicted of any of my new charges before I sign my release for my current probation. Newark Police will not come get me unless I'm in that particular precints jurisdiction. The other one, well, I just won't have anymore run ins with 5-0 until the end of Sept.

And that's that.

Jesus man. I don't know what to say.

Relapse the day out of rehab ? What were you in for ? I suppose it's more than pot and some pills ?

Is there a monastery you can join or something ?

I was just wondering the other day...

Glad you're getting clean, just keep it up and handle all this shit. Time to move on.

you need to be a witness to some mob hit or something and go into a witness prtection program... start over with a new life/name/forget everything you've ever known behind.

Many people, without having personally met you before, have painted this picture for you long before your life came to this conclusion.

I've said things in the past not to be a narrow minded punk but rather for your benefit and in hopes of solid advice not falling on deaf ears. If you would have listened and if you would start listening, you would have heard the calls of help.

Its not the state of New Jersey nor any other force other than yourself. The responsibility falls on your shoulders. When you're finally willing and able to accept this responsibility, you'll live a much more enjoyable life. Its not too late to change courses and head down a new path.

Glad you're still alive, bro...sucks that shit's going sour for you though. I hope everything works out for ya

I'm glad to see that you're around and back. I have faith you can get your life back together for the best. Good luck bro.

If you don't mind me asking, what are the new charges? All drug related?

damn that sucks. you obviously need some professional help. please get it. this is more then you can handle on your own.

You need to get the help you need, then keep it clean. Look at where this is getting you. You're still young enough to make the change you need in your life.

I hope they lock your ass up and maybe then you'll have some time to think about your stupid decisions.

at least you wont be worrying about getting laid or getting anyone pregnant or the cops harassing you.

but in all seriousness get your shit right man. GL

I hope they lock your ass up and maybe then you'll have some time to think about your stupid decisions.

im with dviet on this one

youve had numerous chances to get your shit right, and you just keep fucking up over and over and over

maybe this is the best thing for you

as long as you actually keep your ass away from the fucking drugs while youre in there

im with dviet on this one

youve had numerous chances to get your shit right, and you just keep fucking up over and over and over

maybe this is the best thing for you

as long as you actually keep your ass away from the fucking drugs while youre in there
NJ pen isn't always stand in a line, get rehabilitated, and come out a better person.

A kid I knew but no longer associate with went in on a simple assault charge (had something to do with a fight about his ex). He came out a gang banging, crack dealing Crip who has been back in for assault, distribution, etc., etc.

Back