Im stumped....91 crx hf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18a1build

Gay username^
Alright, heres the deal: 91 crx hf ALL STOCK WIRING with 9b dsm turbo...NO WIRING MODS period. stock injectors, alternator, battery size, etc.

Went out to the car to start it up and....nothing
Car would not turn over.
On the dash the following lights are lit up when the key is in on the run position: both turn signals (solid, not blinking), the high beam blue light (whether or not I click them on and off, and when I do that no headlights come on anyways), battery light, and oil pressure light.
Here's the tricky part: When there's no key in and I open the door, those same lights come on...however they are VERY dim.
I can shut the door, put the key in, wait about 3 seconds and attempt to start it and it will crank for a split second then immediatly stop.
When there is no key in the ignition and the door is closed, if I step on the brake ALL of those same lights come on the dash, and they are very bright.
When I have the key in the run position and go to the battery and pull a post, then wait a few seconds and put it back on, I dont hear anything engaging (i.e. fuel pump, injectors, etc.)

Tested battery which is brand new, checked direct ground from battery to trans post, checked every single fuse (pulled, wiped and reinstalled them).

When I installed the turbo set-up (which works great), I havent messed with any wiring for the injectors or anything else as stated above. If anyone has any idea at all please let me know.

i have hade similar problems with one of my older civics if i can remember it was because of a bad ground. Recheck your ground and try to jump your car thats what i did and it worked fined if that dosent work i dont no what to tell ya

Back