I'm such a Geek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you are a geek if you believed every word he said...not a single thing said was a real part <_<

thats what i was thinking too...i was like wtf i never heard of any of these words. then upon realizing the ebaumsworld.com at the bottom...i put 2 and 3 together

wow... it really sounds like that's a real thing. <_< i listened and it sounded like he said it was something called a 'retro metabulator'

RIIIIIIGHT. well, if it were REAL.

I laughed my ass off. The things he's describing are all potentially real - from materials to methods, But it's funny as fuck if you're like me and have sat through about a gazillion product demonstrations from salesmen that don't know shit about what they're talking about.

-> Steve

yea, it's really great to sit and listen to people who are so emphatic about a product they don't even know about. AT ALL.

i love to ask them 'well, what's that, and what's it do?' hahaha

I used to by ricer parts (for my old car) at this one "speed shop" in town... they originally started out selling lifts, exhausts, etc. for trucks. But then they decided to hire this jackoff they call a "parts manager". he's a twenty-something sumbitch who thinks he's teh popul4r cause he's the parts manager.

Anyway, the last time I went there... I was going to buy something for my new car (the '95 coupe). He was trying to tell me that I was looking for something I wasn't looking for, and I started getting mad, and he was being teh uber dick, but I was puttin up with it cause I didn't know of any other shop in town.

So Richard Cranium over here goes over to the counter, and I go over a few minutes later to see if he was looking for the part I asked for. He said "no." so I asked him what he was doing. The bastard was ringing me up for the shit I didn't want! So I was like "WTF are you doing?!" and he was like "This is what you want, trust me. cash or credit?"

So I left. The last thing I said was "I don't think you guys take the Capital One "Fuck You" card." So I haven't been back. ever.

That's my little story about salespeople.

Back