I'm surprised nobody has said this yet...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 20 2004, 11:53 AM
<---I am all ready for today.

Me and 3 other buddies are each having their own chronic blunt to themselvs!!! W00T!!!

haha middle skool pussy shyt...me and 4 of my boys had 12 blunts...and this is a once a week or more ordeal

Originally posted by h22bubbleback+Apr 21 2004, 03:52 PM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Apr 20 2004, 11:53 AM

Me and 3 other buddies are each having their own chronic blunt to themselvs!!! W00T!!!

haha middle skool pussy shyt...me and 4 of my boys had 12 blunts...and this is a once a week or more ordeal

so basicly what youre saying is you have REALLLLLLYYYYYYYY shitty weed

You guys are trippin!! I hardly ever smoke stress (bad weed). I bought a large ammount recently and I rolled a blunt of it. Two of my other buddies matched me a blunt. Another guy had no weed.

I do live in Cali. I do get the Cali green.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback+Apr 21 2004, 11:52 AM-->
Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 20 2004, 11:53 AM

No way did we have 12 blunts. :p We had 3. We were going to have another buddy of mine match another blunt but he got called in to work.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 21 2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Apr 21 2004, 03:52 PM
Hatchbacks Anonymous

Well, if you read what you quoted me for, it says "their own chronic blunt"
Chronic = Good Quality Weed
Stress = Bad Quality Weed

:)

yeah the blunt that i smoked didnt even get me high, The one black guy in my graduating class stopped by for some reason and rolled up some shwag, he spent about 5 minutes picking stems and beaners out. :D
BTW 12 blunts of any DECENT weed would be enough for 50 fucking people to get ripped.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Apr 21 2004, 05:16 PM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 21 2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Apr 21 2004, 03:52 PM
Hatchbacks Anonymous

Well, if you read what you quoted me for, it says "their own chronic blunt"
Chronic = Good Quality Weed
Stress = Bad Quality Weed

:)

i wasnt refering to you so much as the guy that quoted you ... but i guess it could apply to you as well

call it "chronic" if you want
but...

if you have to smoke a blunt to your head... your weed is crap
if you CAN smoke a blunt to your head... your weed is crap

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 21 2004, 01:29 PM

The first blunt we smoked at a prak and after the first blunt, I was high as a mug. We did a slurpee run, then parked and sparked up another. Then after the second one was done, we were about to spark the 3rd one but we seen a cop roll up in the parking lot that we were in. He was very far away but we didnt want to take any chances and we left. As we left, we continued to hot-box my 96 HB, and sparked the third and final, BERRY Philly blunt. MMMM it was good. At the end of the night, our lungs were toast because we smoked so much.

Usually we only roll one blunt because it uses a ton of weed and gets everybody high but this was 420. We had to blaze more than usual. We celebrated.

And I took some pictures of us while we were at a park. It was a cheap $5 camera, so when I get the film developed in a week or so, I will have them put it on a CD and post up the pictures.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 21 2004, 05:40 PM

And I took some pictures of us while we were at a park. It was a cheap $5 camera, so when I get the film developed in a week or so, I will have them put it on a CD and post up the pictures.

I wanna see how great this cali weed is, make sure you take some pics of the buds :)

s4084c9da5cc92.jpg

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 21 2004, 04:29 PM

actually, that is completly wrong and the quality is very very very good...

and after smoking for awhile u begin to have to smoke more to get high..its like alcohol...at first u need little, and then alot

Back