im swappin a b18a1 into a 90 si hatch and got ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattyoung2002

i recently got a running 91 integra and im gunna swap it into my 90 civic hacthback si. do i only have to use the engine wire harness or do i have to use the whole cars wire harness?? the 91 teg shift linkage wont work in the hatch either?? please help me out so i can get this swap done

I would probably go for engine and disconnect to ECU both. There are several adaptor harness's out there for that swap - that is where I would start the planning around. Get a good adaptor harness and fill in the gaps.

What engine is in the donor car? D16A1?

I modified my Ef harness for my b18. Also ran a p28 with a obd0 to obd1 jumper. U will need a new throttle cable bracket or just a Ef to b18 cable. U will need a traction bar to make clearance for your exhaust. Also u can cut n weld your linkage or hasport makes them for like 125.

i got a pr4 ecu for it already and i got the linkage the throttle cables look the same the integra cable wont fit?? or my civic cable??

Back