I'm Thinkin' Custom Axles...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kango

I have the same dreams as everyone else. "Someday, I'm gonna...gonna get my engine FULLY BUILT!! And then, then I'm gonna run HUGE BOOST and beat every 'stang on the STREET! YEAH! IT'S GONNA BE....GONNA BE FRICKIN' AWESOME!!" Okay, so maybe we're not all that....stupid...and obnoxious. Anyways, before(notice I didn't say "if") I get anywhere near that point, I would like to get beefier axles, and as long as I'm at it, larger sized rotors, but having a 3rd gen lude severely limits my options. Does anyone know of a reputable shop that does custom axles? Preferably somewhere in MN, but as long as it's for a good cause, I wouldn't mind paying some shipping charges. Thanks

Thank you, kind sir. I'll have to give them a buzz tomorrow...still workin' on my friends shift linkages for her LS swap. Grr.

If you do a search you can check out all different types of axles that can handle more HP over the oem units.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 11 2003, 04:29 PM
If you do a search you can check out all different types of axles that can handle more HP over the oem units.

Milan

Are you talkin' about the Raxel axles also, Milan? If you're talkin' about the internet, I did a bunch of searches on Google, and came up with crap. *shrugs* I'll see what Raxel has to offer. Thanks for the tips guys.

Back