I'm thinking about starting a team

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 16 2004, 06:27 PM
ok heres a few more reasons i say fuck clubs/teams/stickers that associate you with someone else

lets say, you are the kind of person that pretty much just minds their own business and dosent ever start shit... some of the tools in your club/team/whatever are the type of shit heads that like to talk shit/ start shit/ just do dumb shit... so they are out somewhere and start some shit with someone... now later on the person they started shit with sees your car wearing the same sticker as the fuckers that were fucking with him before... automaticly a connection is made with you and that other fuck... so now one of a few hings can/will happen... hes gunna start some shit with you... or hes gunna fuck with your car... because he figures you are that kids "boy" and the "message" will get back to him

now lets talk about that one fuck that always is around that you cant fuckin stand... everyone else seems to like him, but for whatever reason he just pisses you off... now when he is your team/club mate you have to be around that fuck all the damn time

now lets talk about the p0-p0... they really dont like shit like this... it automaticly looks like gang shit to them... so they start fuckin with you more... or at least keeping an eye on you more... either way its not good... then there is the association with other fuckin idiots who may be in your club/team/whatever... one of them fucks up and does something ... now the cops are all over your ass too just cuz you associate with them

i am all for hanging out with like minded people with similar interests and doing shit together (meets, BBQs, cruising, whatever).... but once you start making an advertised connection between yourselves you will only bring drama

WHOA! This was like everylittle thing in my brother's ex/club we had over a year, ago.

I'm involved in a racing team......Me, Myself , and I.....

Me drives the 260Z...for the vintage races and ralleys...
Myself drives the CRX for the autocrosses....
and I drive the AE86 for the drift competitions.....

B) hehe :roll: :ph34r:

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jan 17 2004, 01:08 AM
"Well fine then, I'm not your lifelong bestest friend anymore!"
"Well at least I still have the "TEAM". Say goodbye to me and the rest of the HYPER HOMO RUTHLESS RICKETY RICER ROCKET G-UNIT ASS BALLIN MUTHAFUCKN SUPER SQUAD!!!"

That's fuckin hilarious! It's really not like that at all tho. Maybe for the fucktard high school kids, but we are all older. Well, except me. And there is some drama. A guy in a neon-tube club tried to say there cars were faster. We took it to the track, and they were proved wrong. That's really about as dramatic as it got.

Not to disagree with you guys, but i belong to a different kind of team...

Our name is 0-2-60 Raceworx.

Here's the catch, Not all of us even drive import cars. Some of us drive mini trucks, a couple of 4runners. We dont even really show our cars.

What we do is host car shows.

we officially started the "team" last year when we put on a carshow for one of our members high school senior project. that was a low budget show at a local highschool.

then in sept. 03, we had a show at my dealership Lynnwood Honda, and we had a chassis dyno, live music, and a radio station all present.

so i guess we are sort of a team, just not your typical race team

check out our sites:
0-2-60 Raceworx
Lynnwood honda homepage

I guess that now would be the time to let you all know that i work at a Honda dealership, in the parts department... so if you guys need any oem stuff, i can provide it for you. also I have the ability of getting technical info as well. ;)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 17 2004, 02:46 PM
AJ :thumbsup:

johnnylitefoot - how about some nissan parts :)

:blink:

Sorry chief,

I can only work deals on Honda parts.

I cant even do Acura.
:(

Back