I'M TONYD BITCHES !!!!!!!!!&#3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
HAPPY ONE YEAR HONDASWAP BIRTHDAY TO MEH

0wned quite a few of you in the past (can't remember who tho....)
And quite a few of you helped me out when I needed it most.

So either way,

:worthy: to me
or
Me :worthy: to you

wtfmate.gif

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 27 2004, 01:39 AM
HAPPY ONE YEAR HONDASWAP BIRTHDAY TO MEH

With a post count of 3,975... get a life dude!!!! Aren't you in SoCal surrounded by hot babes and warm beaches? WTF man?!?!?!?

j/k! Congrats Tony. B)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 27 2004, 06:18 PM
almost.....

Cold bitches and polluted beaches ... :D

Oh... I'm really sorry to hear that. Oh well, their loss and OUR gain. :)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 27 2004, 09:27 PM
funny, heard that east coast women are intelligent, beautiful and full of class....

:eek: what fucked up info are you getting?

East coast women are all valley girl wanna be stuck up snot bitches, most of whom are fat.

you want class? go to france... or something. I've YET to take a girl out who actually enjoyed a $100 dinner, bottle of wine, etc.
*its too much money, blah blah* STFU bitch, im paying.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 28 2004, 02:46 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Feb 27 2004, 09:27 PM
funny, heard that east coast women are intelligent, beautiful and full of class....

:eek: what fucked up info are you getting?

East coast women are all valley girl wanna be stuck up snot bitches, most of whom are fat.

you want class? go to france... or something. I've YET to take a girl out who actually enjoyed a $100 dinner, bottle of wine, etc.
*its too much money, blah blah* STFU bitch, im paying.

honestly, im stereotyping....

friend of mine live in the richest part of con. her dad is ceo of some sort and she has class up the ass and is fine as fuck.

so i guess i was playing that little fantasy in my head.....i come out to con. and bling bling for me

Back