im wanna get my ass fired

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iduuno where you work, if it's an office may i sugguest you start smaking cigars at work, or bring in a boom box and set it on your desk, blasting the loudest gayest music you can think of. :D

Originally posted by KWJaY@Sep 5 2003, 11:38 AM
bring in a boom box and set it on your desk, blasting the loudest gayest music you can think of. :D

The Macarena or Who let the dogs out.
Gets em every time.

Wow Gabe, that's awesome that you're gonna learn to fly. I have about 10 hrs flight and 3 hrs ground on the way to my private, but I can't afford it right now. Best of luck to you!

there got to be something your boss loves or a favorite shirt or something of the sort just fuck his shit up on purposs (sp) but make it look like and acident you know and just keep on doing it start doing shit wrong or just bring a case to work and chill and through a party or something of the sort you know that what i have to offer

Originally posted by djextremity@Sep 6 2003, 03:31 AM
Wow Gabe, that's awesome that you're gonna learn to fly. I have about 10 hrs flight and 3 hrs ground on the way to my private, but I can't afford it right now. Best of luck to you!

cool eric! i didnt know that. i just hope i can pass a first class medical. thanks!

develop a sudden case of Tourettes syndrome.

Well, yes I just filed those reports and YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER COCKSUCKING CUNT TWAT ASS BITCH and im allready working on next week's project...

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 4 2003, 11:55 PM
just quit..... but give them something to remember you by :D

2 words: TOP SHELF
(also known as the "upper deck")

for those who dont know what top shelfing is, ill fill you in

it needs to be a toilet with the tank on the back with the removable top
pull the cover off the tank
get in a good position
drop a big fat steaming deuce in the tank
put the cover back on

now over the course of several days/weeks the deuce will start to deteriorate in the tank, every time the toilet is flushed the bowl will fill up with a "fresh" supply of brown shitty water... its gunna take them a little while to figure out why... and by then its too late

or you could just start shitting in the garbage can... that should get you fired pretty quickly

HAHAHAHA - Are you a professional dude?? Seriously now!! Hahahaa :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bo: :bo:

Back