ima fat guy ina lil car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sufikation

ok so ima fat guy ina lil car (98 civic hb) and my drivers side tends to droop a lil bit. i have lowering springs (2 inch) and tension adjustable shocks...any tips on wut i should do ?

formby its not always free- if his metabolism is slow enough he will need supliments or specific foods to speed it up to loose the weight -- the only part that is free is the exercise head outside its spring time !

dude i was kidding...i'm not to skinny either but .....you cant deny that its true if you loose weight you will solve the problem........

its kool...i get crap all the time for it, mostly from those damn bodykitted, neon lighted, chrome having ricer punks. then we race, i laff a bit, and celebrate with a big mac...YAY !

and thats why youre fat!!!!!! lol... those BIG MACS will catch up with you...lmao

get a subway do what jerad did ! j/p stiffer suspension get adjustables- agx - some thing like that should work - did for me im 230 !

did you see the documentary on mcdonalds diet- wholy shit ! that guy had serious health problems bye the end of that month

Well you could try swapping the left and right springs, but that may sag again also. The crux of the matter is the fact that USDM Hondas are heavier on the drivers side than the passenger side. Get some coilovers and have it corner weighted with your ass in the drivers seat and it will be better than new.

haha, any of you who know doch22a4 know hes a fatty too (jk butternuts), and the simpleist solution we had for his car. was simply having the drivers side especially the drivers front higher than the rest. he had skunk2 coils and tokico blues.

so if you want a relatively cheap solution, i say spring for some coils, and jsut do it that way. plus skunk2 coils are too stiff to sag for quite a while. lol.

If my buddy who was 315 got to 175, then anyone can. Just a simple diet, and a lot of exercise will accomplish wonders.

Back