immm baaaaaack...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

welp, i used to be a legit member of this forum yrs ago under the username Driver1. i could no longer remember my password nor the email acct in order to recover it via the "i forgot my password" feature. That being said, I am still running my bodyshop if any of the og's are still around that would remember. I sold my old 94 h22 swapped coupe and since bought an 03 accord ex-l coupe 4cyl with a RTC turbo kit. ive lost touch a lil bit with the older obd swap stuff but on the same token stepped up my knowledge of the k series and forced induction quite alot. Ill do my best to answer any and all mechanical ques esp for 7th gen accord stuff that i can, and will be more than happy to answer any body and exterior ques anyone may have. I am also here to ask questions. Good to be back now i just gotta remember how to navigate this forum shinanigans again! lol.:huh:

Matt

hi.. welcome back.. wasent here when you were but i show up every once and a while

Back