Import alliance meet in atl.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
went to this meet today, buddy of mine texted me last night asking if i wanted to go, so we woke up at 4 and went. the drive down there was a fucking blast. too many cars to count, and took some rolling shots while going.
meet was at the georgia dome parking garage, there was about 6 floors and ramps filled with all sorts of nice cars, and even more shitty ones. lol.

but one of the coolest things was a ef civic wagon, that was pulling another civic wagon with the front end cut off and made into a camper. i would love to have that. may end up being a copy cat and doing it one day.

should have the pics edited and up sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. so just wait for an update for those.

just felt the need to post this now.

heres a few for right now.
really wanted to post a pic of the civic wagon. it was just awesome:

IMG_6826.jpg

my friends audi that we rode down in.

IMG_6819.jpg

and a panorama from my cell phone.

Photo0828.jpg

that was just the top 2 floors and only 1 area of those two floors that were packed by the end of the day. all in all it was bout 6 full floors of cars, and some strays elsewhere.

also, im not the greatest photographer, but i also didnt know about going until last minute, and had no clue it was in a parking garage, so i didnt bring my tripod. which would have saved a lot of my pictures. it was far too dark in there, even with the image stabilizer it was difficult to get crisp photos. even tried the nifty fifty, was even worse.

Any 1st gens?? I knew a few guys that had some nice ones in the ATL area.

E

sick cars and some nice pics! have to agree that wagon with the camper is super cool

Back