Import Builder .com?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IronLoc

Has anyone purchased parts from Import Builders here? To be more specific, their blocks. They're kinda hard to get in contact with or maybe it's just me. They seem cool but I'll take any referrals, comments, ratings, whatever on them right now. Thanks

One of the owners "i think" posts on clubsi.com on the NA forums a lot. He just posted a NA dyno of one of their built motors, check it out. I think his aol IM is under his signature.

Milan

my motor is from importbuilders. they make the best shit, hands down IMO. but, get on the waiting list

Ok thanks guys. I just got in contact with Jeff over there today. And yes I see the list is long now.

Well the block is gonna take 4 weeks if not more. Mostly due to the fact that it's being built with new everything and being sent out to be sleeved.

A guy around here bought the IB B18 package, and it performes real nice. He's had no problems with the thing, and has been beating on it pretty hard for a coupla months. I can't vouch for anything personaly, but they seem like a legit place, the only problem is the cost. If you were real mechanically inclined, I think it'd be more fun to do the same package that you're thinking about buying and building it yourself.

Ian

Back