Import Builders a ripoff?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 28 2004, 07:02 PM
Jeff has never touched my stuff except to sell me my latest set of pistons/rods (just one set ever), tune once and test out his "secret" intake. I still stand behind him though- just don't think that he's built my engines.

Woops. B) I always got the impression from your stories that he was the one who did the labor.

Originally posted by DarkHand+Oct 29 2004, 04:00 PM-->
@Oct 28 2004, 07:02 PM
Jeff has never touched my stuff except to sell me my latest set of pistons/rods (just one set ever), tune once and test out his "secret" intake. I still stand behind him though- just don't think that he's built my engines.

Woops. B) I always got the impression from your stories that he was the one who did the labor.
[post=409257]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope. Intercrew, not ImportBuilders.

Originally posted by Calesta+Oct 29 2004, 03:22 PM-->
Originally posted by DarkHand@Oct 29 2004, 04:00 PM
Calesta
@Oct 28 2004, 07:02 PM

Nope. Intercrew, not ImportBuilders.

Oops again. :blink:
<-- :whatafucktard:

I am with dohcvtec_accord on this one. He is a one man shop and I know he is busy but it takes as little as 20 seconds to set up an auto-response on your email client. It would take about as long to change the message on his answering machine or voice mail for the shop and adding a note to his website would be faster than both. As a business you have to take care of your customers no matter how good your product is. Go ask Larry from Endyn what happens when you make a good product but treat your customers poorly.

Back