import builders intakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
when is the deadline for the group buy? im interested. also, from the looks of the intake was the drop(in torque) nearing the redline was due to engine breathing(the cams, ports, etc.) or the diameter of the intake?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Dec 4 2004, 11:07 AM-->
could someone email us pics of the intake rather then posting them. I refuse to buy something i cant get a picture of.
[post=426259]Quoted post[/post]​

Ask Jeff.

K2e2vin
@Dec 4 2004, 12:38 PM
when is the deadline for the group buy? im interested. also, from the looks of the intake was the drop(in torque) nearing the redline was due to engine breathing(the cams, ports, etc.) or the diameter of the intake?
[post=426273]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah- a totally stock B16A head just won't flow past 185whp.

the piping will fit my 70mm TB according to jeff. he said its 3". and i think pictures will not be come across. email or online. not until some are sold. and i wasnt given a deadline as to when the group buy ends, but i know jeff was really hopin to be able to move liek 20 of em. he has 50, and the more he can sell the better it is for him too. and for us, cause we get better pricing.

it comes with a filter. i'm 99.99999% sure. and i dont understand how a picture matters or changes the performance value of it.

like i said before, i dont care if its a colorful flying hippo, if it works.

Even though Jeff is a dirty conservative, count me in too. :p

all righty...so the running tally consists of

dmmd4, driver1, crvtec, guy, and myself. anyone else in? ask your friends guys.

Originally posted by nismogod@Dec 5 2004, 11:00 AM
all righty...so the running tally consists of

dmmd4, driver1, crvtec, guy, and myself. anyone else in? ask your friends guys.
[post=426499]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, yeah its dmmd3

that makes 6. anyone else? tell your friends too, you can order more then 1 if your friends want to give you the money.

If I sell my car within the next 2 weeks, I'll be in.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Dec 6 2004, 12:34 AM
I am in for sure only if it will fit on a 4th gen civic/2nd gen CRX, with the stock battery position.
[post=426852]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: ....without touching the positive side of the battery ;)

The guy "GUY" is funny, he is just upset my man won the election. lol. He can get over my agenda for a few HP. You sellout GUY! lol.

To anyone who wants pictures of it before they buy it, well, thats kind of funny because if you don't like the look of it, hey, no problem, DONT BUY IT! lol. Youll just have less HP on your car, fine with me. Its a free country, buy something else.

I mean you got a very respect guy on here, I demonstrated it on his car, the dyno graph is right there.

AND THATS STILL NOT ENOUGH! haha. In reality, if thats not enough, then I guess youll never buy it. What could possibly be better than a dynograph that I offer for almost all my products? Dyno is king.

You got companies like Spoon, Toda, etc, who have the best looking boxes, JDM, prettiest products. Those sell good. But they don;t make good power.

personally, I don't care how ugly it is, if it makes power, great, I use it, I sell it. The hood is closed anyway, I mean who the heck cares?

I had it on my car. It looks like a standard 3" pipe with a fixture on the end thats hand made in a spindal. A few people sell them now after I started, which is fine. As you can see, I don't even advertise it. I have no page for it.

I only sell it to help people, if you didn't notice, because there sure isn't alot of profit in a $150 system.

OH, and my intake system was featured in IMPORT TUNER MAGAZINE for that DYNO SHOOTOUT.

JG Engine Dynamics used it. 259.9 HP on 91 octane with my header, intake and rods in the motor. I helped tune it too.

I have been away from the net for months now, made alot of trips lately, and playing some golf. I am trying to start a turnkey crate motor program, and its been on my mind alot. It seems like when I get involved on the net, all it does is create drama.

In this case, drama over not posting pictures for a product that is good and cheap. I don't need drama, so I will go back to just doing what I do, making people happy and making alot of power for the money.

Thanks all. Ill have a new site up soon, then I will have some info on it.

Jeff

Thanks for posting Jeff.

Blanco, I understand your points- but just because Jeff isn't doing business the "normal" way in this case doesn't mean you should ridicule him either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back