import builders intakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is some really childish shit, if you arent going to buy his intake then dont buy and move on with your life

the original 6 plus jdm playa, and slammed89integra,maaseyracer, hcivic.com are maybes. thad bring us to 10.

Originally posted by Import Builders@Dec 6 2004, 02:13 AM
I have been away from the net for months now, made alot of trips lately, and playing some golf.
[post=426907]Quoted post[/post]​

So THAT'S where you've been. Lazy ass.

:D

I still want a 'mystery intake'. But now for the REAL question:

Does it come with a cool sticker?

I just bought an AEM short ram intake like couple months ago, I'm just curious would I have to scrap it if I were to go in on the buy, or can it just be added to it?

originally jeff had said you could add his intake to "your intake" to make a cold air type of setup.

jeff or Cal would have to respond on that one. but...wouldn't that require us all to have similar throttle body sizes? lol not me, i got a 70mm.

I agree with you 100%, but I won't say anything that Jeff doesn't want me to say. If it were up to me, I would tell everyone exactly how it works, show what it looks like, and explain mathematically exactly what the theoretic performance gains would be- but Jeff asked me not to show anything, so I won't. He's the one selling it, not me.

:)

Hello.

Alot of people are thinking way way too much into this thing. A few people in the business sell a part of the piece that I sell, I just call it IB, because I include a pipe with it and some flanges and couplers. Thats all. I sell a more "system".

Its designed to modify so you can attach it to your short ram you already have, that works good, or you can just use it inside the hood all alone.

I just sell them with motors I build, to help people out with the best intake you can buy. If I was trying to push them, you would think I would try and whore it out and get on all kinds of message boards and hype it up alot right.

I don't care if nobody buys it. If nobody does, I will just continue to package them with my motors, and life goes on. You know?

That means no pressure. I mean dude, its just an intake pipe and a stack. Its not going to blow anyone away. In most cases its a good 1 HP per $15 bucks spent or something VS stock.

I have had these things for YEARS, and you have not heard anyone say anything about it right? I put one on Calesta's car, and you got the dyno graph. If you need more than that, call up AEM and pay $230 for their system, its carb legal and nicer looking. Or Iceman, Iceman is good too.

I can't believe this thread went so long about a $150 system thats just a pipe and a stack. If you think other stacks are better, you can buy them. Some people make them at Home depot, and they are decent.

I am here just to help people, that are confused on whats good, to just TRUST ME and buy what I say is good. The result will show you how I am like personally, personality wise. If it sucks, I am a petty salesman. If its good, and the price was good, then youll respect me more, like me more, tell your friends and I will get more business.

Which one do you think I like to do better? The second option. When you like me and the service I have given you, the better it is for me. I wish my college degree would have taught me that right? lol

im just trying to visualize what this magic intake does and how exactly its different then the rest. is it like the link above with a stack inside the throttle body, or is the stack on the end of the pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back