Import Builders Turbo Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

livinlow

I'm looking at the Import Builders basic t3/t4e, manifold, wastegate kit for my b18c. It's stated that the manifold isn't the best quality so it needs to be braced. What would be the best way to do that in my 95 integra and I've e-mailed Jeff to see if a IC piping kit will fit and apparently one won't without being modified. Has anyone run this setup? What IC piping did you use? Thanks.

Jeff posts on here, I'm sure he'll be the most qualified to answer this. :)

I'm pretty sure he sells the manifolds pre-braced.
as for piping, i can't help you out there. frankly, when its a custom setup, custom piping works the best.

get some 2 1/2" pipe/bends/J's/Elbows and some couplers from jcwhitney.com or atpturbo.com and have at it witha sawsall.

I had asked Jeff by e-mail and he had said that there wasn't an IC piping kit that he knew of that would match up which is why I asked the question. I had read under the manifold section of the website and it says that the manifold should be braced to make sure the welds won't crack and leak. I guess I'm not sure the best way to brace one as I haven't had to yet, I've only delt w/cast manifolds. I'll probably end up building the IC piping but it would have seen nice if the Drag kit that I have would match up. Thanks for the help.

Anybody run these? Where would be the best place to find an upper charge pipe with a flange for a greddy type-s bov or just the flange that I could weld into the piping?

Hello, sorry I am not on here more to help you. The manifold is already braced when it comes from me. Its really inexpensive manifold, but with the braces, it becomes alot more tolerable. I think its pretty sturdy. I think the OBX ones are better quality, the newer ones, but they are not braced. Just thicker.

Back