Import Builders

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

egsir

I was wondering what you guys think of Import Builders? I have heard only good things about them. Does anyone know what Jeff looks like? My friend is really sceptical about leaving his car at his grandma's house to have Jeff and his buddy take the motor out and build it. I think he would be the best choice. Any responses? Replies much appreciated. :)

yes they are one of the leaders in the honda tuner industry...... awsome
products....i would recomend them

If he's not too busy playing fucking golf, Jeff is a great guy.

His golf games have been known to last weeks though.

My friend said he spoke with Jeff, and he sounded kind of young. Weird!! I told him to meet him in person and see where the facility is. I am assuming IB is the best. Did anyone here have their block done by IB?

I got pistons and rods from Jeff, and he also tuned my car while he was in Houston. Yes, I know what he looks like. No, he's not that young. He's not a geezer, but he isn't in his 20s- I'll tell you that much. He can tell you how old he is if he feels like it.

:)

Yes, My block was done by Jeff, He's a cool dude and very reputable
my block is actually pictured on his website It's the one over the captions"Ever seen a cleaner, more professional looking block in your life?" AND
"Clean, cleaner and cleanest. You pick"

I haven't had any Reliability issues whatsoever and I broke it in on 5psi of boost and now daily driving on 18PSI 91proof pump gas since July.
Would definately do another motor if I had too with Jeff

Oh yeah- this is what he looks like:

dyno_hocus_pocus_med_04.jpg

dyno_hocus_pocus_med_05.jpg

He's the guy sitting at the wheel of the CRX.

Why not? It's not like gramma is gonna jack your car....

Originally posted by Calesta+Dec 7 2004, 07:08 PM-->
Originally posted by Johnnylawless@Dec 7 2004, 07:31 PM
Hey,Cal
That's not him in the drivers seat?
Can't tell for sure, looks like him though
[post=428040]Quoted post[/post]​

Calesta
@Dec 7 2004, 06:45 PM
He's the guy sitting at the wheel
[post=428002]Quoted post[/post]​

I assume the wheel is in front of the driver's seat. :p :lol:
[post=428085]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry cal just re-read your post at bottom :sleep:

I don't work on cars. I REFER people to GOOD people that I KNOW that will do the work. lol people on the net are so drama queenish? you know? I mean whats wrong with me refering a reputable guy to work on their car?

And what business is it of anyone's? lol. You want to come over and oversee him pulling it out? Who cares?

I am a 1 man company, I work out of my house, full time now, I build motors and ship pistons and rods mainly. I built a state of the art Engine building studio at my house. I am not hiding these facts. I used to have a large facility with a dyno and some nice things. Sold it because there was too many loiterers and I couldn't get any work done. No focus. + paying 3k a month to get no work done is really lame.

Who cares who likes me, my political views or the fact I am good at Golf. I sell good products, I don't rip anyone off, and I have more articles on my site than anyone. Even commies can come on my site and get helped. lol. Fine with me. I help everyone.

Maybe one day I can build a block for you Blanco, or whoever. Once you get it and install it, youll get over your hate for the world and the love of life will flow through you, like the force. LOL.

Oh, and lets see what that customer at his GRandma's house says when I am done building the motor and my friend installs it back in the car. Who wants to bet he is going to be happy that he paid a fair price, for good service and technical support? Anyone want to bet? Watch how much HP I make with his mild budget setup.

Thanks most all of you for your support of me. Now its back to the Driving Range to work on my fade! Golf rules.

haha.

Jeff

Jeff
[post=431692]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
:worthy: ib spec is the best power to cost ratio .. period ... :D go jeff .. ignore people like blanco .. he rather spend more money for big name products that gain less hp rather than buy stuff from a guy making parts outta his house busting ass with not alot of sponsors or back ups ... keep up the good work
[post=431706]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Somebody link these people to Toda's website. Or maybe Spoon. Nothing like paying double for 15%+ less power.

But shoot, youll get nice boxes, nice bling and good service. Hopefully, shrugs.

Ill be rocking 13:1 85mm bore IB Spec Wiseco Pistons... in the future of course.

I've got 13:1 84.5mm bore IB spec pistons on the way to me...

Or at least I hope i do...

what's the word on those, by the way, Jeff? I'm the guy that Phillip ordered them for....

Did you put a sticker in the box with them?

:D

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 14 2004, 12:40 AM
jeef do you man your own pistons or do you get them built out of house?
[post=431764]Quoted post[/post]​

I get all my pistons custom made to what I want, from Wiseco. I have the most advanced, best engineered piston Wiseco makes, hands down. IB Spec.

As far as William Kitchens pistons, I shipped them already, they arrive this week. DONE.

Back