Import Expo 2003 Dallas, Pics!

?

• Whack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That's a lot of rice&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
http://www.madbullet.com/civicland/import_expo_2003/

Ok everyone, here are all the pictures that I took at Import Expo here in Dallas this past Saturday. I took at least one picture of every single car that was in the convention center, so you're not missing anything from the show (except booty). Check it out. There's 541 pictures total, including some parking lot rice at the end. If you want any of the full size pics (they're not online), let me know and I'll do my best to get them out to you.

By the way... there's a reason why I took a lot of the more uh... interesting angles in there. I apologize in advance for the painful wheel gap pics, but they had to be shot.

:lol: i also voted thats a lot of rice :lol: that dark silver crx with the mugen kit is TIIITE!!

i think my 3 favorites were the silver falken audi, the black rx7 and that blue hatch in the parking lot :lol:

there were a few cars that caught my eye. first off i was drooooooling all over that white R34 and the charcoal M3 with the carbon fiber hood. there was a yellow Supra that looked nice if they hadn't added the extra piece over the rear side windows and if they would have molded the kit into the body.
a bunch of those cars that were in the show looked like crap. it was a stock car with rims and a couple of bucket seats. the thing i liked the most was the "SOHC VTEC" sticker some moron had on his silver civic, i think that's as rice as you're gonna get. there was so much rice there that my rice-o-meter was going off the scale.

Originally posted by rsaeini@May 6 2003, 12:55 PM
there were a few cars that caught my eye. first off i was drooooooling all over that white R34

Actually, the R34 is an Acura Legend. Only the R32 and R33 in the shows were real. If you dig up my Import Expo pics from Houston last September, you'd see the same Acura Legend / R34 but without the proper pieces in the tail end.

Just because he/she can , does not mean that he/she should.
ie_dal_2k3_201.jpg

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 6 2003, 07:54 PM
Just because he/she can , does not mean that he/she should.

Yup. That one was nasty. I was going to take more pictures of the horrible fit/finish of the front end, but I didn't want to waste the card space. You can tell which cars I was impressed with though!

:lol:

Back