Import Lifestyle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

I'm here watching the Import Lifestyle video and all i can say is... RICE!!

It's so funny how at the shows, all the guys have these cars with a lot of mods, but don't even really know what they are. The guy that owns the Integra with the NSX side vents and Skyline lights, that was posted here a while back was on there, and he doesn't know shit about his car really, jsut that it has turbo and that he has never taken it to the track, and he thinks he will be the first "widebody" to run tens. Then there is an Eclipse that puts down 400+ hp, but the best the guy has ran is a 12.4, ha ha

damn, i just saw a CRX with the stock D15 and it was running 11.69's, BTW the racing footage is pretty good and they're jsut getting to road racing.

Jst thougth I'd share...

Sorry my fault, motor is NOT stock,i fucked up, I meant it is a D15, not VTEC or head swap or anything, but it must have hella head work done, and i think it was turbo'd, but i dont wanna go back to look

u must be talking about bisi ezerioha's all-motor crx. it ran 10's with a d15b1 (non-vtec crx hf motor).

yea, alot of import car videos are nothing but rice music videos. i own a couple unfortunately. there are these videos called Grip Video volumes 1,2 & 3. those are good and are all about seriously tuned imports.

very true, the novelty of saying, "thats the stock motor" is not really that cool when it drains the fuck out of your wallet.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 10 2003, 03:40 AM
y waist the time on a d15....

i think the only reason he did it was for weight. same reason he had his d series transmission custom mounted to the f series engine i think hes running now.

the D series weight compared to the B series doesn't offset the times by that much, I mean I believe that the B series maybe weighs like 80lbs more. Thats the difference that can be made up in if a little ass jockey is driving the car or if craig paisley is.

Back