import model Cora Linn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i must be a picky bastard.

frankly, i don't think shes anything special.

pissedoffrating: 6

pic03.jpg

lol i had a feeling that would happen. its all good. :D actually, 6 is kinda high compared to waht u usually give. you must be tired lol.

6 is my limit for being hitable. i won't hit a 5 or lower... and frankly, i'd stick it in this one :D

and now, my dyno.

dynoo.jpg

</random>

Tonyd0821's rating...

Out of a possible 10
She gets 2 "furiously masterbating penises"

8=>~
8=>~

ack, i dont know whether to smile at her or hit her over the head for fucking up the starch on my laundry.....

nice fuckin dyno B! i think you need more tuning time to smooth out that curve. theres a slight dip at 4500 rpm, is that cause you're running a k+n filter? LMFAO

that chick is very hit-able.

body- 9
face- 5
face when im drunk - 12

She has got a bangin body, but that is about it. She is worthy of giving me a blow job, with a moneyshot, that is about it. Or in the pooper.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 6 2003, 05:47 AM

pic03.jpg

other than she's azn with big boobs no there is nothing special about her. and her's almost look real too.

edit: after looking at the pics somemore i retract my statement about her boobs looking real. but i give her a 7 since i like sexy azn girls.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 6 2003, 05:47 AM

pic03.jpg

i dont see anything special either

my rating, to sleepy to care

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 6 2003, 02:43 AM
i just saw her while browsing speedoptions and i think she is super hot! :hitit:

***LINGERIE WARNING***
http://www.speedoptions.com/features/model....php?modelID=71

ewww she trusted carlos quintinero to take her pics... ick!

sorry i used to be a photographer for zoomx.com and i know alot of other photographers in the scene... and frankly, carlos doesnt have a great reputation

face - 4
upper body - 7
lower body - 6 [her ass aint that great]

avg = 5.67

not hittable on my scale but i think im a lil more pickey than B is

B)

maybe cuz i'm not into import hoes.. but she's a 5... there's a lot cuter girls at my school than this chick...

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Nov 6 2003, 02:55 PM
there's a lot cuter girls at my school than this chick...

:werd:

I'm watching better looking girls walk past my desk at work right now. :)

Back