import model Cora Linn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 6 2003, 05:54 AM
6 is my limit for being hitable. i won't hit a 5 or lower... and frankly, i'd stick it in this one :D

are you sure B? she has tits... :ph34r:

Originally posted by senate_9427@Nov 6 2003, 03:20 PM
PICS??

Dang I need a camera phone :)

Oh and about the model:

s3db64c5495233.jpg

personally, i'd like to come home to pussy... or box... just about any night.

hell, how about both?

sophie.box.jpg

Originally posted by senate_9427@Nov 6 2003, 03:34 PM
Ha Ha , is that you when you were little, or you now? :lol: :lol:

Oh that's me now... Dig my new lunchbox, I just got it yesterday... Great for taking my Kool-Aid to work with me!

:D :D

Sorry, Courtney Day from this summers Import Tuner with the 240sx cover takes the cake.

0306it_model05_z.jpg

:worthy:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 6 2003, 04:01 PM
I find that very hard to believe. The blonde chick is fine as hell.

Well if the first model is a 5, the second one is a 7 or 8 :)

There are a few 9's and 10's here though :)

Both of them are beat by another Import model, but i cant remember her name. If any of you used to read Import Tuner when it first came out, then you might remember a brown 240SX being on the cover, the color was a stock Volvo brownish rust color. The girls from that cover is the hottest model i have ever seen. Damn, i know the name but can't remember, if anyone knows, tell me

Courtney DAy >>>>>>Cora Linn

Personally, I think my soon to be woman, is way way hotter then either. But that's just me.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 6 2003, 11:08 AM
Tonyd0821's rating...

Out of a possible 10
She gets 2 "furiously masterbating penises"

8=>~
8=>~

ack, i dont know whether to smile at her or hit her over the head for fucking up the starch on my laundry.....

8====D~~

I give her a 12. well you should know why...I'm alone. :(

Originally posted by senate_9427@Nov 6 2003, 02:19 PM
Both of them are beat by another Import model, but i cant remember her name. If any of you used to read Import Tuner when it first came out, then you might remember a brown 240SX being on the cover, the color was a stock Volvo brownish rust color. The girls from that cover is the hottest model i have ever seen. Damn, i know the name but can't remember, if anyone knows, tell me

by any chance are you speaking of christine mendoza? she was posing no NON FUJITAs 240sx... if i can find the mag i'll scan it

but thats one of the only 240sx's i remember on the cover?

She's pretty good. I remember that mag. She's all natural. :D :hitit:

Back