import model Cora Linn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bighitit.gif

Well, you have bad taste. :p Our taste just differ, but you know you would still hit it, especially if she was with that other girl on your SOL.

you'd have to question your manhood if any of those girls came up to you and was like "hey wanna have sex" and you said no you only a
plus i bet most of those girls can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. :worthy:

I made an entire thread about Courtney Day back when her issue of Import Tuner came out... I think I was walking around with a hardon 24/7 after that rag came out! :)

Courtney Day = teh hott

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 7 2003, 11:26 AM
Actually I have everyone beat, badly!!!!!!

WORK WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE AT WORK, DO NOT CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine Women!!

Airbrushe City my friend....airbrushe city... <_<

Originally posted by zcrex@Nov 7 2003, 12:39 PM
you'd have to question your manhood if any of those girls came up to you and was like "hey wanna have sex" and you said no

out of pure principle, i wouldn't sleep with ANY girl who came up to me and said that.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 8 2003, 11:19 AM-->
@Nov 7 2003, 12:39 PM
you'd have to question your manhood if any of those girls came up to you and was like "hey wanna have sex" and you said no

out of pure principle, i wouldn't sleep with ANY girl who came up to me and said that.

that's weird :blink: i think if those fine girls came up to me i would and tape it so i could sell it one e-bay for 5 bux :wall:

Originally posted by zcrex+Nov 8 2003, 09:05 AM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Nov 7 2003, 01:35 PM
zcrex
@Nov 7 2003, 09:39 AM
plus i bet most of those girls can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. :worthy:

im just wondering but why are you making that assumption?

because they look good and i assume that all girls who look good can, until i find out. :ph34r:

yeah well to make an assumption like that is being ignorant and dumb im sorry... i have alot of friends who are into the import modeling industry and that fact is they get treated as if they are all hoes when in fact they arent...

when i hear or read that someone has made that assumption really bugs me, yes it is free speech but still for you to say that really says something about you... determine for yourself what it says about you cause im not gonna be the one pointing fingers saying you this this and that when i dont even know you...

but from your statement it definitely says SOMETHING.

i agree with B completely, if a girl did come up to me and said wanna fuck, i would prolly have to turn her down cause if i was to say yes then that would be desperation [sleeping with someone you dont even know]

sry i'm a guy and like to think that all fine women suck dick good. sheesh <_< and sayin that they can do it good isn't talkin them down. it's giving them a compliment. i (personally) like it when a girl compliments me in bed. but you guys seem like the "sensitive" type to me so to make eveyone happy i won't talk about any sexual things. ;)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Nov 8 2003, 01:08 PM

i agree with B completely, if a girl did come up to me and said wanna fuck, i would prolly have to turn her down cause if i was to say yes then that would be desperation [sleeping with someone you dont even know]

god dammit you missed my point again, pay attention to what i type

you'd have to question your manhood if any of those girls came up to you and was like "hey wanna have sex" and you said no you only a plus i bet most of those girls can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. :worthy:

I DIDN'T SAY ANY GIRLS, I SAID THE EXTREMELY HOT ONES MENTIONED ON THIS THREAD!! I WOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANY GIRL WHO CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED. JUST THE ONES MENTIONED ON THIS THREAD

and a few others :ph34r:

and and btw my ex was a model and she was the better at the knob gobblin than most all my other g/f because she didn't have a gag reflex, so i'm goin my personal experience.

Back