Import Movies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Has anyone ever seen "The last race" ?? im downloding it right now... is it worth the waste of memory on my HD???

I liked it... Much better than F&F... Actually somewhat real life...

I actually liked that movie too...

Sure the acting is a little weak in areas, but the lead actor won the award for best actor at the Nodance film festival.

In the movie, the guy who started the fight with the lead guy was mad because he crashed into a pickup on the highway when he was racing him... When he tries to get away from the cops when the street race is broken up, I love how he crashes into another pickup. :)

Also, FnF's quarter mile was about 5 miles long, this one was barely 1/2 mile :)

lol i thought that movie was real good but the honda hookup videos are the best ive ever seen especially video 5 and 6

i thought it was gay.. not to realistic either.. dumps xxx mount of cash on a 5.0 and runs 13s?? qoute from one of the spectators, "man, their fast, doing about 13s." that asian guy was really gay (fob).. even im not that annoying...to sum it up.. its REALLY dumb..(another NAWZ commerical?). the only "mainstream" street racing related movie/show/etc, i liked was MTV's life as a street racer.. the guy had a RHD integra with LSVTEC with individual throttle bodies.. :spin:

there you go that by far is the best movie or whatever it is the best most realistic show out there im a street racer can you download it? is it available on kazaa yet?

Back