1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

import/racing DVDs

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by pissedoffsol, Aug 26, 2003.

1. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

2. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

I have Mischief 3000 and i thought it was good, and hollywood video just got mischief 3 on so i gotta get it next time.

3. rsaeini

rsaeini Senior Member

i've rented a few of those of dvds from the local video store and i wasn't really impressed by any of them. fuck it, just go find that 350Z video through Stockholm on the net somewhere and be happy with it.

oh yeah, when you find it, can you link it here or host it for a little while so some of us not so fortunate people can download it. :D

4. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

i have:

- Grip Video VOlume 1 (AWESOME!!!!!!) Brian...u should get that one. its got skylines in it too. its very tuning/horsepower oriented.

-Grip Video volume 2 ("ok") nowhere as good as volume 1. half the dvd is this US amateur drift race that they covered. kinda boring.

- ON THe Scene - CRAPP!!!!!! just music girls and A FEW shots of showcars. waste of money!

5. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

hmmm i have Mischief 3000 and its decent. ive seen the one they did with minitrucks and it was badass!! forgot the name but i enjoyed it :)

on a sie note, i surfed the site and looked at the price of the DUBcity cars and trucks and you can get em cheaper at Wal-Mart :) i got the Supra DUBcity car :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted