Importance Of Uprgrading The Exhaust System

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

actually i've always thought that his little "signiture" was pretty annoying. do you really need to tell everyone your name after your done saying something? i don't even think anyone knows my real name on here... oh well

hahahah, you guys make me laugh. You really do. AFI, looks like you got a little apprentice. I am so happy that I can be at the center of your, once again very informative replies. What, you guys don't like my name, you jealous because your named bob or someting as common as little boys arguing over the internet. Please, why don't you guys just post a big topic about this in every forum on hondaswap.com. Then after you get maybe 5-30 responses you guys can IM, PM, or email me to show me that the majority of the members hate my so called little "signature" or find it rather "annoying" because they just can't function on a normal daily basis. I hope you guys aren't losing sleep over this. I can't imagine what you guys actually act like. I mean, what where you hoping to accomplish by posting your dull complaints?

Leader of constructive replies

Oh, your name is Milan? I thought you were putting a Roman city beneath your name...I'm sorry you have to go through life with that name.

Sorry if my parents want to be a little creative and not jump on the "bob" bandwagon. That is weird, the chicks seem to just love my name. I hope that you wouldn't rather please a bunch of men posting conversations online.I thought that you were mad at posting a signature under my replies, now your making fun of my name. What is next? I am ugly, you get all kinds of pussy, your the man and I am the bitch. Please say something remotely interesting instead of, what seems to be always, complaints. Once again, I think your just better off NOT replying, both of you.

BOB

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, fuck this thread.

Nick "At 8:37 am I woke up this morning, then I had breakfast with some of my friends. I had a waffle, 2 egss, and 2 pieces of bacon with orange juice. I returned home at which time I opened my garage to wash a green del sol and black 350Z. I spent extra time on the wheels to due the fact that the reoccuring rain made them increasilgy dirty. At about 11:37 I began to get ready for work. At 12:03 I left in a green del sol to go to work. I arrived to work at 12:30 in which I worked for 8 1/2 hours, not including the 1/2 hour break in which I went to Subway and purchased a 6 inch Roasted Chicken Breast with American Cheese, Baked Barbeque Lays and a Sprite with little ice. I departed work at 8 pm and returned home, checked my e-mail and watched game 6 of the NBA Finals on ABC, in which the San Antonio Spurs defeated the New Jersey Nets 4 games to 2 in a best of seven series. After enjoying some vodka and Sprite, I logged onto Hondaswap to see some crybabies bitching as usual, in which I needed to put them in their place"

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 15 2003, 11:47 PM
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, fuck this thread.

Nick "At 8:37 am I woke up this morning, then I had breakfast with some of my friends. I had a waffle, 2 egss, and 2 pieces of bacon with orange juice. I returned home at which time I opened my garage to wash a green del sol and black 350Z. I spent extra time on the wheels to due the fact that the reoccuring rain made them increasilgy dirty. At about 11:37 I began to get ready for work. At 12:03 I left in a green del sol to go to work. I arrived to work at 12:30 in which I worked for 8 1/2 hours, not including the 1/2 hour break in which I went to Subway and purchased a 6 inch Roasted Chicken Breast with American Cheese, Baked Barbeque Lays and a Sprite with little ice. I departed work at 8 pm and returned home, checked my e-mail and watched game 6 of the NBA Finals on ABC, in which the San Antonio Spurs defeated the New Jersey Nets 4 games to 2 in a best of seven series. After enjoying some vodka and Sprite, I logged onto Hondaswap to see some crybabies bitching as usual, in which I needed to put them in their place"

how did you get to work at 12:30 work 8 and a half hours and a half hour break and go home at 8:00?

typo, my bad, should say 9

Nick "At 8:37 am I woke up this morning, then I had breakfast with some of my friends. I had a waffle, 2 egss, and 2 pieces of bacon with orange juice. I returned home at which time I opened my garage to wash a green del sol and black 350Z. I spent extra time on the wheels to due the fact that the reoccuring rain made them increasilgy dirty. At about 11:37 I began to get ready for work. At 12:03 I left in a green del sol to go to work. I arrived to work at 12:30 in which I worked for 8 1/2 hours, including the 1/2 hour break in which I went to Subway and purchased a 6 inch Roasted Chicken Breast with American Cheese, Baked Barbeque Lays and a Sprite with little ice. I departed work at 9 pm and returned home, checked my e-mail and watched game 6 of the NBA Finals on ABC, in which the San Antonio Spurs defeated the New Jersey Nets 4 games to 2 in a best of seven series. After enjoying some vodka and Sprite, I logged onto Hondaswap to see some crybabies bitching as usual, in which I needed to put them in their place"

ya dude, ur sig does bother me also.....

like we know ur fucking name allready. if you never posted your name again
in a million years on here i would not forget it.

tony

My mom's bigger than your dad so nanny nanny boo boo....stick your head in doo doo!

Well I have decided to actually never reply to either one of your complaints anymore. If it bothers you, good, I am happy to hear it. Karnash I am also very happy to hear that it bothers you becuase as long as you and I post on hondaswap.com you are going to see it, a lot. I have posted almost 1000 replies in two months, just wait till you guys have me replying for one year. So this is the last time I respond to "yeah dude your sig bothers me, can you stop it" type of replies. The "annoying" sig lives on.......

Milan

aruging about how you post on message boards is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Thanks,

-Captain Crunch

Back