Important question about electrtonical trouble on my Accord '95 coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jay_nightrider

Quebec Member
Hi, first, i'm from canada, Quebec, so don't be surprised if my english is not so good but I try hard... I have a big problem sincec I've bought my car, it's an Honda Accord 95'lx with a F22B1 swap engine from a honda accord EX-R JDM with a H23 head... The problem is that all the cluster doesn't work (speedometer, Tach, Temp. and gaz level) and at the same time, the clock in the car didn't work, the "intermitant" whipper position didn't work too, the cruise, the rear defrost and the backward light (when I put it on reverse) all these problem came at the same time so i'm sure that it's not the cluster that have a problem.... the only thing in the cluster that light up when I put my key at the on position is the battery led, can someone help me please?

Sounds like you might have a grounding problem. Check all your grounds under the hood and under the dash to ensure they're properly connected, and the wires aren't severed or anything.

Having the wrong ECU will not affect your clock nor your wiper switch.

when I bought the car, all of these was working, it's for that I bought the car :p but 3 days later, ,all stop's to work, I already change the 2 ground under the hood but no change!! I search on the net to see how to check the ecu code, ,but my check engine never light on so I cannot see how many time it's flashes fort the code, anyway I didn't find how to bridge the 2 onnectors wire

just to see the car for the accord lovers

accord074.jpg

accord069.jpg

accord068.jpg

have you checked your fuses? I don't think a normal loss of ground would cause all of that to quit. Has anything been modified or changed? The only time I saw that many problems at once, someone had installed a stereo incorrectly and fried half of the main harness. I would check your interior harness for burning or melting, and check all of your fuses.

all of my fuse is intact, and I don't want to go at a garage for now because it will take like 4 hours to find the problem, I wanna find it myself and by the ideas of others so when I'll go to the garage, I'll know what to change

ttt , the only led that light up when I put my key at on is the battery led, ,doe's it can be only my battery?

Back