important read!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22pwrd97coupe

2.2coupe
well theres a guy who goes by KITCHENS on here and the asshole scamed me out of 700 for a y21 b16 trany and a act clutch, i sent him the money threw money gram and he never set the transmission or clutch!! im 17 and that was hard worked money if anyone can help or give sum advise on what i should do to try n retrive my money lmk!! thanks :confused:

my h2b swap would of been done, so idk its a bummer and iv been saving for aver a year, and i could be drivng it right now but we got assholes like this.....

if u didnt notice i never recieved a b-series tranny and clutch and i also need shiftlinkge... so anyone who has a cheap b-series trany n anything but oem clutch lmk.. im kinda low on money but i can reason if u reason.... thanks

That sucks dude. Sorry to hear about that. My advice would be to learn from it though. I won't ever buy anything from anyone on line unless they're on eBay or going through PayPal, or both. At least that way you have some recourse if they try and crap out on you. You can file complaints, get your money back, etc. I wouldn't ever send money for something via Moneygram, Western Union, whatever.

Still though, that sucks ass man. Hope you can find a cheap tranny. LS trannies are usually cheap, but don't be tempted by that, the gear ratios suck, especially if you plan on pairing it with an H22. I'd say hold out for another B16 or Type R tranny.

yeh man idk my friend has a h2b EG hatch and hes on hte highway at 3k doing 65ish in 5th, idk i dont like how u run out of gear quick, im leaning tward gsr but its $$$

'there has been a misunderstanding, so to clear it up his username is 'kitchens' and not in any way referring to William Kitchens, who goes by the username Civicious...

i've requested that he paste his side of the story not saying this isn't true, but there's a lot of bad "buyers" out there as well, and its only fair)

Also, please define "moneygram". What service did you use?

its like westernunion, well idk how im a bad buyer he called n told me his dad died and had to "leave the country for a week for a funeral" so i let that slide, and then waited and waited adn stil i called n he told me his mom was geting to it then he stoped answer my calls n now he cut that phone number.. and i stil have no trans or clutch... so u tell me how im a bad buyer

Ok heres the story! I didn't scam anyone! My father died (true story) so we were out a car and funds for a while. Then i left the country for a week and a half. . . but not for a funeral! I was out of the country fighting! My brother broke my phone while i was gone and i didn't have the money to fix it. So i was short a phone too! Due to no car, no phone, I lost my job. So i have been trying to sell my shit so i could pay him back, if i ever found him again! heres the thing, I thought you saw my shit on Craigslist. not hondaswap! I never even thought of looking for you on here! i have had tons of people call me for my things. I just try to sell things not keep track of who buys things from who? Since my phone was dead you should have sent me a message via hondaswap! not go on here and fucking call me a scammer! That was wrong of you, of course i can see why you are mad. But like i said you should have sent me a message! Im short on funds right now, i cant send the tranny until i sell something on one of my threads! Like i said, no job.

Im short on funds right now, i cant send the tranny until i sell something on one of my threads!

so he sent you money for a transmission, but you don't have the money to send it?

sounds like a scammer to me.

so he sent you money for a transmission, but you don't have the money to send it?

sounds like a scammer to me.

no not scammer! Wallet was stolen while i was out of town! there for i had no money when i got home! My mom did have the money either! We have hit a really rough spot in our lives and Im doing the best i can! Like i said before, he had my name on here! why didn't he send me a message?

wow.. how convenient for you to have your wallet stolen so you cant ship.. sounds like a scammer to me..

I call bullshit too. Its amazing how many reasons you have for the bullshit you are putting this guy through. You dont take your wallet when you go out of town? Giving him his shit that he paid for.

Back