important read!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeh i could consider myself a kid prety much, i busted hard ass for that 700 and iv been waiting a long time, i inda figured it was gone.. bro i dont want to get you in trouble or get charges pressed on you but what u did was a felony and im sry for ur surcumstances and im more than welcome to except apologies and a y21 hydro b16 trany AND act 6 puck... i would of been the first of 6 friends to have the h2b in one of the most $$ and hardest to do that into becouse theres no acual h2b kit for a ej8.. but im the only one with out.. not a big deal would of been niec but my cars been siting n my driveway for over a year now waiting for me to save money and get my shit, all i need is that b16 trany and clutch and b-series shiftlinkege n im ready to roll.. and iv been busting even more ass to make up for al that money lost.. if there is ANY way posible to get ahold of me PLEASE lmk becosue my parents are pissed and all my friends, but i can forget about all this if u send me the shit.. if u have no b16 trany and clutch then send my money.. i wish i could help but in my situation im the one beng fucked n u cant tell me if u paid 700 dolors for u would want it asap.. so its eaither the shit , money or i feel bad for you man , im sry ..

Funny that you failed to mention your wallet getting stolen as one of the reasons for not shipping the transmission in your first post...seems to me if my wallet got stolen with the money in it, the first thing I would do is contact the buyer and let them know the situation.

And on top of that, are we to believe that you're ignorant enough to cash your MoneyGram and then walk around for longer than it takes for you to go deposit in your bank with $700 in your wallet?

If you aren't a scammer, you're an idiot.

well hes got my # so if i dont recieve a call within this week, next week when my parents get back from vacation my moms going to the police n filing sum paperwork, if u knowwhat i mean... so kitchens dont try to make me look like the bad guy i sent 700 to a guy who advertised somthingforsale and after recieving that kind of money or any what so ever i'd ship it out asap... u dont fuck with peaple, esp. for this long.

no not scammer! Wallet was stolen while i was out of town! there for i had no money when i got home! My mom did have the money either! We have hit a really rough spot in our lives and Im doing the best i can! Like i said before, he had my name on here! why didn't he send me a message?

scammer. :ban:

too many excuses. ive hit hard times but if someone sent 700, then send his shit.
then after he sent the money, you were out of town, your dad died, your wallet got stolen, your brother broke your phone.... but you still had time to RE-POST the shit for sale?

No, I do have the clutch and the tranny. Im not even going to worry about shipping you anything at this point. I've tried twice but for some fucking reason your address shows up in UPS's info but they are telling me that it can't be sent. Someone has told UPS, they cant ship freight items to your house? maybe its the location? I donno? so im not even going to worry about it, Im just going to send the money. When i get it of course. I'll let you know! so i need to sell this shit and you will have your money! so if you want. . . you can remove that post you had up and help me sell this! You will get your money back sooner

Man Im not making shit up! I ran out of money, from shipping the damned thing and having to pay off other Misc. things! Im not scamming anyone here! You know what? fuck you too! Im just trying to sell some shit so i can pay Brad back! if i was trying to scam him i wouldn't be sitting here telling you that i was going to pay him back! I would just delete everything from this site! and call it a day. I would make a new name on here and just try and sell my shit with different pictures. . . thats scamming! Im trying to fix shit! If it would make you feel any better FUCK i will post a picture of my fathers funeral, and my plane ticket! So fuck you EG6sir!

so you tried to ship it while you were out town and broke.
you want him to delete this thread so you can continue to sell?
you ran out of money from shipping something that you never shipped?
no one cares about the funeral. sorry he died but no-oned buying your reasons.
and if your banned, they ban your IP address also (i believe) so you cant make another screen name on this site,

all of these are in order of what is said in the quotes. just return the damn money. you tried to scam and you were busted.
AND your gonna be in some shit if they file charges.

Last edited:
GOD DAMN! It seems the only person here that is being at least halfway understanding is brad! Shit man, i understand your side too! Im trying to get the money together and send it back to you! My intentions were good! I can assure you that! Shit if you need ALL of my information let me know! fuck. . . I'll give it to you! But like i said. . .I'm not scamming you! i forgot what site i met you on so i didn't know how to contact you! my phone is now history (thanks to my brother) oh and he told me you called a few times and texted. . . sorry i couldn't of been there. But like i said. Im trying to get your shit back to you asap!

no not scammer! Wallet was stolen while i was out of town! there for i had no money when i got home! My mom did have the money either! We have hit a really rough spot in our lives and Im doing the best i can! Like i said before, he had my name on here! why didn't he send me a message?

If I received $700 cash for payment on something, the first thing I would do is take it to the bank, or at least get it out of my wallet and stash it in my house somewhere until I got a chance to deposit it...

But you know what? Why the hell are you even using Money-Gram to take payments anyway??? This is 2007 buddy, ever heard of a little thing called "PayPal???" If you were to go through PayPal, everything would be done electronically, and the money would go directly into your bank account, thereby completely eliminating the chance of someone stealing it from you. Obviously you have access to the Internet, so therefore you could easily have a PayPal account, because that's all it takes (well, plus a bank account).

Maybe you aren't a scammer, but you sure as hell come off like one with the extremely shady ways you conduct business...

Get a credit card/personal loan to take care of this. Take the problem out of his hands and into yours where it belongs. He shouldn't have to wait when there are ways you can resolve this immediately.

This is bullshit. If I were the buyer I'd have your name and address, and I'd be waiting for you on the porch when you returned from that funeral. Fuck scammers/thieves.

im just trying to get my car done... and get my money back atleast, so im going to be nice as posible and ask for it back asap... and have some kinda of wayto contact u other than here and have all your information.

shady. . .i think not, I used money gram because i don't have a paypal account! that is the only we could have exchanged money other than money order.

im trying to be niec as possible, i need that money asap! il delete this damn thread when i have 700 in my hand.. so i can aculy get a b-series trany and clutch to finsih my swap :(

yeah. if your not trying to scam him then you would have no problem calling him and giving your info. hell, if i were him i would require that you send me a copy of your id, a number to get ahold of you at, if your adress isnt the same as your id i would require that too.

then i would try to call you at the provided number, if you didnt answer then i would go straight to the cops. file the reports.

i remember what its like busting ass for minimum wage to save that much money. hell, i still basically do it. and if someone ripped me like this. i would show up. at your doorstep. and proceed to get my refund. plus you would cover the cost of my trip to your door. whether you wanted to or not.

shady. . .i think not, I used money gram because i don't have a paypal account! that is the only we could have exchanged money other than money order.

Yes, that is very shady actually. It's 2007 here buddy! Do you have a bank account? Do you have internet access? That's all you need to sign up for PayPal. Well that, and about ten minutes of your time (if you can spare it between attending funerals and going out of the country, and posting for sale ads on Craigslist and Hondaswap).

Like I said, if you would get yourself a PayPal account, the money would have gone directly into your bank account and you would still have it, regardless of whether your wallet got stolen or not. Then you wouldn't be scrambling to sell some of your other shit so that you can get some money to ship the transmission to the guy who already paid you for it. It's not his fault that you left $700 laying around while you went out of the country.

Get signed up for PayPal dude! It will be much safer, both for you, and for the people you do business with!

www.paypal.com

Don't bother yourself, he's a fucking scammer. I think we've heard just about every excuse in the book from this guy.

Someone ban this fucks IP.

Even if you WEREN'T a scammer, which a highly doubt, why in the world would you just be walking around with this guy's $700 in your wallet? Any normal person would just keep it in their bank account and not worry about it. The last thing in the world they would be doing is fucking cashing it and be walking around with $700 cash in their wallet like a dumbass.

You = :ban:

Last edited:
I'm not scamming you!

You got his money.

You didn't ship his item to him.

You didn't return his money to him.

You aren't making any effort to give him what he paid for or his money back.

That qualifies you as a scammer, you worthless sack of fuck. :ban:

Back