important read!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm not banning anyone, as its a means of communication between them.
i've been following this and will take action when i deem it necessary.

lol.

comming soon, to an IP near you....... :ban:.......(que dramatic music here)

preview:
Judge: you have been found guilty by a group of your piers(sp?)
You: I didnt do anything.
Judge: BAN! unless you provide a refund or items to the plaintiff.

*insert dramatic gasps and shamefilled head shakings as the gavel strikes*

------------------------------------------------------
on a different note, if you dont have all of his money, why not send him something. to show initiative. send just the clutch. that should cost no more than 20 dollars. and provide a tracking number- those are free!!
or send him SOME money. showing intent will change many attitudes.

hold up. You had to leave the country to fight for 10-12 days?!?!! What kind of shit is that, maybe im wrong but i never heard of a 2 week tour... All while your wallet AND phone just happen to go missing and broken?

You have a house #? Someone elses cell he can call?? Dont matter if you have the 700 anymore, you owe him a tranny and clutch. Put it on a credit card, ask rents for money to ship, sell something.

hold up. You had to leave the country to fight for 10-12 days?!?!! What kind of shit is that, maybe im wrong but i never heard of a 2 week tour... All while your wallet AND phone just happen to go missing and broken?

:werd:

what were you in the Kumite or something??? are you Frank Dux?????

bloodsport.jpg

well he's somewhere in this vicinity... lol. Not that Hotlanta is small in radius by any means.
mapgen

Yeah get the authorities involved ASAP.

He keeps adding bits to his story, trying to get out of it.
There is NO reason for this to happen. What did you do with his $700 anyway? Spend it?

Because your wallet certainly wasn't stolen.

Last edited:
supposedly it was stolen along with his wallet while he was away at his dads funeral.. *cough*bullshit*cough*

I'm sorry, but it takes a really low person to use a death to get out of something. Especially if it's half true (the death part). I have no pity for you. You are just like my boyfriend's psycho ex girlfriend. Her brother and father were involved in an accident and she tried to get my boyfriend to come to her rescue because she was so distraught. You are using the same tactic. Why is it so hard to just be honest?

Scammers don't like to use paypal not only because of the possible ramifications of conducting bad business, but also because of the withdrawal fees.Wouldn't want to give up any of that hard-scammed money to Paypal, now would we?

Rot.

Word. All you need is a checking account. Who doesn't have one of those now-a-days?

[montypython]Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam.
Fuck-ing Scaaam. Ass-hole Scaaam.
Fuck-ing Scaaam. Ass-hole Scam.

Sca-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-m.

Fuck-ing Scaaam! (Fucking Scam!)
Fuck-ing Scaaam! (Fucking Scam!)
Fuck-ing Scaaam!

Scaaam, Scaaam, Scaaam, Scaaaaaaaam!!!!!![/montypython]

Man, am I.. :clown2: (What? He kinda looks rasta.)

i dont have a checking account. (well i do but its negative $3000)- dont ask.

but i do have a paypal.

but when people send me money...... guess what i do........ i send them the fucking part. if it turns out that i cant send them their part..... i would REFUND the money.

but ive never been asked for a refund bc ive never tried to scam anybody.

fuck that, id go to his house , fuck em up and take the trany , but where a mask when you do it so you dont get charged : )

fuck that, id go to his house , fuck em up and take the trany , but where a mask when you do it so you dont get charged : )

of course you would tough guy... and then you'd post about it on the internet and end up getting caught... and then you'd get charged with assault and battery... and the fact that you already admitted to it by bragging about it all over the intardnet, would make it an easy conviction... then you'd spend the next 3+ years in prison getting fucked in the ass... and after you get out of jail with your O-ring completely blown out... you still wont have the $700 or your transmission... but you probably will have a buffet of STDs thanks to getting fucked in the ass for all those years in prison

great idea :thumbsup:

of course you would tough guy... and then you'd post about it on the internet and end up getting caught... and then you'd get charged with assault and battery... and the fact that you already admitted to it by bragging about it all over the intardnet, would make it an easy conviction... then you'd spend the next 3+ years in prison getting fucked in the ass... and after you get out of jail with your O-ring completely blown out... you still wont have the $700 or your transmission... but you probably will have a buffet of STDs thanks to getting fucked in the ass for all those years in prison

great idea :thumbsup:

Lmao, True say, dont brag about then , or tell anyone for that matter , but you should already know that

the ass beating should only be used as an absolute last resort
and it should never be spoken of, either before or after the fact... or at least shut the fuck up about it until the statute of limitations runs out :lmao:

remember kids: if ANYONE else knows about it, its not a secret any more.

also note:
turn off cell phones as they will bounce off the local towers
don't fly
if you drive and get a ticket abort mission
don't rent a hotel
don't pay for anything with a CC

fucking amateurs :ph34r:

Back