Importbuilders.com Engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I already thought of something...
How much is custom 3" exhaust going to cost?

Thought of another thing... how much is PnP going to cost?

Originally posted by 94Civintegra@Mar 22 2003, 12:00 AM
Alright... this is what I got so far

Revhard Stage 2 Turbo Kit - 3500
JE Racing Pistons - 469
Eagle Rods - 369
Crower Spring/Retainer Kits - 400
Crower GSR Cam - 589/pair
Stock GSR tranny - 0
Acura/Honda level 2 Hybrid axle's (set) - 700
Clutchmaster Stage 4 - 450(Not sure of the price... can I get a link please)
Fuel Pump From Stage 2 Turbo Kit - 0
ARP Head Stud Kit - 169
Resleeve - 750
Apex'i boost controller - 480
Boost Timer - 97
Hondata - s200 base w/ boost and 3 step rev limiter(help me with this cause I dont know shit about this) - 620
CoilOver Kit (Est. Price) - 1200

total = 9793

What do you guys think? Am I going to blow up my car or is it going to be a beauty?
Whats missing or wrong... or what isn't needed?

Thanks a lot guys!

I may have mssed something but i don't see a motor purchase in there. also if you want a clutch masters stage 4 i have a very slightly used one for sale but i recomend not getting it. Its HORRIBLE for street use and will tear you motor mounts, abuse your trans, and hurts your axles. Get a stage 3 tops,

I have to do some shopping and look around for it, but I think Ill be able to get it for around 500.
So you think a stage 3 clutch will be better?
Let me know what you guys think about that, and about my setup!
The turbo comes with a 2.5" downpipe.... so could I get a cat converter and greddy cat back exhaust?
Let me know please!

I'll tell you right now from experience regardless of set up a stage 4 clutch is not for street use. If your car is to be a daily driver DO NOT buy one. I am abot to move into my 3rd set of motor mounts in 8,000 miles on top of other BS problems. it ingages way to harsh and is not needed.

Somebody just told me I can get 13's from my D16Z6 without gutting, for less then a swap.

I believe it too, I know the D-Series are made strong. What do you guys think about that?

Originally posted by 94Civintegra@Mar 22 2003, 02:46 AM
Somebody just told me I can get 13's from my D16Z6 without gutting, for less then a swap.

I believe it too, I know the D-Series are made strong. What do you guys think about that?

D-series = blow.. they dont blow totally, but they are NOT strong without dumping some nice cash into them. To see 13's in a non-gutted car. You will have to boost it and rebuild it to handle the boost. The d-series tranny's are weak and you will HAVE to put at LEAST a LSD into it and hope it stays together. After that, get better axles and rebuild the tranny frequently b/c the syncro's suck.

Originally posted by 94Civintegra@Mar 20 2003, 11:55 PM
I have friends that said they are capable of doing everything IB can do.
Lets pretend they did it for free.
Now how much do you think it would cost to do whats listed, still buying everything new?

Thank you for answering those questions, could somebody else help me with my other questions about what to put on? If I had to choose between different parts, I would choose the one that would give me more torque, can you guys apply your knowledge of parts and help me to choose what parts to use(knowing I want the one that gives the most TQ)?

Thank you again

not happening dude.
i doubt your friends have a flow bench.
i doubt your friends have a wholesale account with golden eagle's sleeve shop

if you want an IB spec motor, you gott get it from IB.... like me :)

Originally posted by 94Civintegra@Mar 21 2003, 01:03 AM
I might be able to find a GSR engine for cheap, like 500 bucks.
I live in the middle of nowhere and the demand for import engines is very very very low. Im almost sure I could, what year should I search for?

Pretending I found the GSR engine for 500 bucks, and I knew somebody that would do all the work free, is it NOW achievable for 8000(safely of course)?

And still be able to put gas station gas into it

its octane not gas station gas. you are the type of person that does not know shit about cars but puts gas station gas in it. thaT explains it, you really do live in the middle of no where 500 for a b18c full swap and labor??? your sucken dick too. :p

Back