Imported stuff from Japan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowassaccord

Ive got a brother in Japan and he can get me whatever from there car parts movies ect. any ideas on what i should get him to ship back to either sell or get for anyone?

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 12 2005, 09:30 PM
Bride, Mugen, Spoon, Cusco anything.
[post=460221]Quoted post[/post]​

Any specifics? What people want here that is hard to get but yet isnt going to cost 5k to send it here.

a few young horny Japanese race queens.... :D

I would take some type R cams if they could be had for cheap...and an ITR Header.

if i had a dollar for everytime there was a thread like this...

it will go on for 9 pages, and no one will ever get anything... fuck i should just lock it now

but i dont want to kill people's pipe dreams

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 14 2005, 01:44 PM

it will go on for 9 pages, and no one will ever get anything... fuck i should just lock it now

[post=460736]Quoted post[/post]​

At least the one thread I did a long time ago got some stuff for some people... ;)

if you can get 91 crx oem skirts/fenders/hood, F/B bumpers ,taillights and headlights,carpet, over head map light...ill buy it all....just give me a resonable price... and ill jump on it...my taxes are almost here...pm me

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 14 2005, 01:44 PM

[post=460736]Quoted post[/post]​

hey if you dont like it get rid of it but i was just offering it to everyone he has sent me tons of stuff. skyline tailights, rega master wheels, street racing vids and more so I can have him check for these guys and if he can get it he will, hes in the airforce and has nothing better to do when hes off, so yea lock it if you want but im just offering something back because i have got tons of tip and advise off this site!

no it's all good.. all i'm saying is that i wish these kinds of posts were true... if you can do it... best of luck to you. you stand to be very profitable from this

i'd buy some crx foglights. if they were not to expensive. i'll paypal you the money as soon as you get them but get a price first.

Well im not promising anything but my brother has been given the link to the post so he checks it all the time and he is always looking at parts so hes got a list of what else to look for and if he can get it he will.

i would be interested in crx rear seat, power windows, mirrors, & glass sunroof

even if no one here buys anything, you'd probably do well to import trannies with LSD, if you get good deals. I'd go for the goods, JDM engines, cams, trannies, and ECUs. I would like the tranny computer for a JDM H22A automatic. Just the TCU.

Back