Improving Handling

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

truchito86

alright so here's the deal, i usually deal with civic's and now i feel like i'll try my hand at building an Accord. I just got a really clean 1994 Accord LX with a F22B2 engine. I know it's not the fastest powerplant, but what i want to do is get a really good suspension setup going first. I've looked around online and found the coilovers that i'm going with (skunk2) but everywhere i go all i can find are really shitty strut bars and stuff. I want to fully setup the suspension and get the car to handle right. It'll be my DD but i can deal with a rough ride, just as long as it handles well on the turns and stuff. So my question is, what is the best setup i can get without spending too much money? any suggestions are appreciated.

Skunk2 stuff seems more generic IMO with shocks to match those springs.

IMO, a better route is to get Koni(or any aftermarket upgrade) shocks with H&R springs.

I'm sure Suspension Techniques and Neuspeed makes sway bars for the Accord. As for the strut bars, IMO that's not really a big concern....but if you want something beefy, ESP makes solid strut bars and even traction bar.

Back