1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Improving Handling

Discussion in 'Accord' started by truchito86, Jun 1, 2009.

1. truchito86

truchito86 New Member

San Francisco
    alright so here's the deal, i usually deal with civic's and now i feel like i'll try my hand at building an Accord. I just got a really clean 1994 Accord LX with a F22B2 engine. I know it's not the fastest powerplant, but what i want to do is get a really good suspension setup going first. I've looked around online and found the coilovers that i'm going with (skunk2) but everywhere i go all i can find are really shitty strut bars and stuff. I want to fully setup the suspension and get the car to handle right. It'll be my DD but i can deal with a rough ride, just as long as it handles well on the turns and stuff. So my question is, what is the best setup i can get without spending too much money? any suggestions are appreciated.
  2. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

Raleigh, NC
    Skunk2 stuff seems more generic IMO with shocks to match those springs.

IMO, a better route is to get Koni(or any aftermarket upgrade) shocks with H&R springs.

I'm sure Suspension Techniques and Neuspeed makes sway bars for the Accord. As for the strut bars, IMO that's not really a big concern....but if you want something beefy, ESP makes solid strut bars and even traction bar.
Draft saved Draft deleted