Imus gets suspended

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"I don't care what Don Imus says, I'm still a champion regardless of my nappy headed ho-ness."

everytime someone loses money on a team at the sports book the players get called worse than that by the guy who just lost his money

ever watch the Howard stern movie...

Imus is the guy he replaced in NY... he's on tv with a cowboy hat

bang407.jpg

Who the fuck is Imus?

i didnt know who the fuck he was either.

and now that ive watched the sharpton interview. i hate sharpton more than ever. how the hell can he in good conscience say that he should be fired for making an off remark. Thats like sayin if i said "Nigga Please" in a conversation i should be killed. Apparently my life is not worth a damn if i make any slightly racist remark, even if there is no malice behind it.

GOD DAMN THE WORLD PISSES ME OFF.

Now that im listening to this again...fuck al yet again. "Do you think its funny to call people nappy headed hos?" "No I dont" "You did wednesday" FUCK YOU AL. I HOPE TO GOD YOU HAVE A SLIP OF THE TONGUE AGAIN!

Bill Maher: So Reverand, what is your take on the Kyoto accords.
Al: Stop changing the subject, we're talking about global warming.

FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL. HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU COULD POSSIBLY RUN FOR PRESIDENT YOU WHORE.

(if you havent noticed i fucking HATE al)

Oh shit, i called him a whore. B, is my mod status revoked?

Last edited:
They don't want equality, they want vengence.

:werd:

here's some lyrics
can you find the hypocrisy?

[DJ Paul:]
Killin', buckin', buckin up in Gunfire
Bullets rickin' off the walls, nigga this is Warfare
Suckaz claimin' they got nuts
You don't know these elephants
Specialize in takin' notes
Specialize in nappy hoes
Niggaz this is serious, I can't play no games no more
Niggaz actin' curious, but I think they know the score
Bitches know the Hypnotize medallion show what click you claim
Hold it up strong, only those, who stay real, or maintain', in this game

what god aweful "rapper" came up with those horrible, horrible lyrics?

He'll be fine, he's rich.

Im sure someone will pick him up soon for 1/2 the price.

Siries radio like a MF'r, he'll do fine

I want Al Sharpton taken off the air for what he said about those innocent Duke LaX players

Jay Whitlock was on Anderson Cooper last night. He continued with his feelings, and even his opponent shut up and let him speak.

I dont think Imus should have gotten fired maybe suspended but not fired if its ok for a black person to make fun of diffrent races on national tv and radio why was it wrong for Imus to be fired thats a double standard to sum it all people are getting too sensitive and too close minded you see George Lopez and Mencia making jokes about immigrants and you dont see us complaining!!!! is all about colot thats the bottom line,,.....!!!!!!

Back