Imus gets suspended

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont think Imus should have gotten fired maybe suspended but not fired if its ok for a black person to make fun of diffrent races on national tv and radio why was it wrong for Imus to be fired thats a double standard to sum it all people are getting too sensitive and too close minded you see George Lopez and Mencia making jokes about immigrants and you dont see us complaining!!!! is all about colot thats the bottom line,,.....!!!!!!

And what about the race olympics that Carlos did? That was from the ground up stereotypical.

And nobody got mad...

i think everyone is racist in one way or another thats just life but now EVERYONE is getting too sensitive about it. look at the past and look at the diffrence races commiting crimes everyone has all races and all colors some more than others its been like this for a long long long time it used to be about religion then about color and now is about race and color.... cant we all just get along.!!!!!

This blew up solely on the fact that hes white.

If blacks can say it so can whites, If whites can say it so can blacks. This whole racial issue is stupid.
(I guess im safe im brown I get the best of both worlds..........hahahaha)

He should resign not due to his statements, but due to the fact that hes boring and old as fuck.

Sharpton, deep down inside you know if you had a can of white paint you wouldnt hesitate one minute to paint yoursel with it...........LMAO.

I've found that "we're all racist" comes from a misunderstanding. We, as kids, DO recognise that people are different (My nephew, at his first day of school, proudly came home and proclaimed that there were kids "made of chocolate".) But racism and hatred are learned things.

I was never taught to be racist. My racism and hatred have been learned through many experiences of getting screwed over by minorities. I'd like to give each new person I meet a fresh clean start in my book of opinion, but due to prior experiences, I cannot.
Stereotpes wouldn't exist if they weren't true most of the time. If you don't want people to discriminate against you, don't act like the poster child of your race's negative stereotype. Rise above and live your life in a way that demands respect. If you DO something about it instead of whining about it, the discrimination won't affect you.

Back