In 13 days......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

actually my mom was built like Arnold.

When I went to Japan, our house got broken into a few time....even though it was 7 miles out in the boonies... my dad was mooring the pontoon boat, and he slipped and broke his right wrist in 7 places, and my mom fell off a ladder and dislocated her left shoulder. So the two of them wanted to make iron grates for all the windows to the house.....and they worked together...mom with a good right hand, dad with a good left hand...and they did an awesome job. My mom was the welder, and iron bender for the year long project...and she kinda got buffed up....

When I came back from Japan...I didn't recognize my mom....she was that buffed.

...and I actually feared for my life if she came at me in an angry mood. :ph34r::eek:

plus my dad owned a Napa store.... and my mom was the co-owner, parts woman, tech adviser, etc.... she knows all the part numbers on any car built before 1992.... thats when they sold the store. you could go up to her and ask for a cam spring for an 87 chevy van, 302 heads swapped on a 350 for fuel economy, and the higher elevations, and she would just walk back to a shelf and grab the right part. And she knew how to machine a block to .040's decked...and could lift the block onto the miller by herself. She couldn't cook though, but she could make anything out of steel, know how to fix a car, and build a house. She's a Yager (descendant from West Prussia)from Ft. Wayne Indiana. :ph34r:

I love my mom.

so what do ppl talk about on this

well on *this* thread they talk about pissedoffsol's postwhoretasm. other threads have other purposes. you might find creating an intro thread in the member's corner to be a fun exercise and it might land you some win and awesome.

hope that helps!;)

a492_bm.gif

B- start another account and leave your current one at 50k, then see how long it takes you to be #1 again... or you can shoot for 100k and then do the same thing. ;)

B....youre not there yet?...wtf...lol...youre slackin...

yeah, been busy with work lately, but i'm back :D work finally slowed down haha

wow. what a good time to come back to HS. man this thread is so f'd up.

but its ''betty naaice''

post whore off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back