In america everyone gets fair treatment RIIIIIGHT!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Doc_G

Rude, Lewd, usually Nude
Law enforcement officials tell TMZ the plans for Paris have changed. Although they had pre-screened a woman who was designated her cell mate, for the time being Hilton will be in solitary 23 out of 24 hours every day. The one hour that she's out, she's not really out. Hilton will be allowed to shower, use a phone and watch TV in a small pod adjacent to her cell.

Ok now I've been to jail a few ::cough::dozen::cough:: times in my life span. Never before was my cell mate prescreened. Nor was I given solitary,(well not before the fights anyway). How many people do you know who violated probation for DUI and got sentanced to 45 fucking days only to have it reduced to 23.... :mad:

wtf kind of message does this send.... that with enough money you can buy your way out of almost anything?:ph34r::huh:

Anyone catch the Mtv Music awards.. I FUCKING LOVE SARAH SILVERMAN... I'm glad someone has the intestinal fortitude to tell it like it is. Even though it was cloaked in comedy (and I use that term loosely) I still think it hit home. Her (paris') life is one big sex joke. Its too bad she won't be put in general pop. I was hoping to see a tabloid exerpt reading:

"She (Paris) ate my pussy like shrimp fried rice"

Dont know where I'm going w/this... just a rant I guess.. it pisses me off to see that those w/TONS of money get preferential treatment. Cause you can bet your sweet ass that if it was myself or any other "joe schmoe" off the street we'd have our asses in jail for 6 months and be watching out for our sacred hole 24/7.

You forget that celebrities are all prisoners.

They cant do anything w/out having their security personnel around.

Status has been part of human life since there were 2 humans.

It's not america, it's not a modern problem.

They pre-screened her cell-mate to make sure paris doesn't get shanked by a meth-head. They also wanted to make sure the cell-mate didn't use it to make money.

It was the right thing to do. Trust me on this one.

They pre-screened her cell-mate to make sure paris doesn't get shanked by a meth-head. They also wanted to make sure the cell-mate didn't use it to make money.

Ok I can feel you on the make'n money thing... but if she doesnt want to be shanked by some meth head... umm hello she has a driver... dont drive drunk.

bottom line if you dont wanna do time in some god forsaken hell hole prison dont do the crime.

No one prescreened 2pacs cell mates... he went to general pop. No one prescreened James Browns cell mates either, Nor Mike Tyson's (although I could see why they wouldn't be too worried about him), what makes her so god allmighty special other than the last name which happens to match the worlds largest hotel chain. Its complete and utter bull shit I tell you.

Indeed.

In this way, she needed preferential treatment. Yourself on the other hand, since you're the average Joe Schmoe no one should have a vendetta out for you, before even knowing you. Without knowing Paris Hilton you already have a personal vendetta, which speaks volumes about what inmates would need to be pre-screened.

Indeed.

In this way, she needed preferential treatment. Yourself on the other hand, since you're the average Joe Schmoe no one should have a vendetta out for you, before even knowing you. Without knowing Paris Hilton you already have a personal vendetta, which speaks volumes about what inmates would need to be pre-screened.

I dont know about personal vendetta...But since were on the subject; the other 3 "celebrities" I mentioned had more to worry about as far as vendettas are concerned. Yet again I say no special treatment for them. Or what about Lil Kim? She didn't get prescreened cellmates, or special treatment. What makes her different? Is it because the offender in this case is white, female, and comes from one of the richest families in america? I'm guessing thats pretty much it.

Personally I could give two shits about her, My original rant or displeasure if you please was merely the situation and how its getting played out. If it were Rosie Odonnell I'd be just as pissed.

My original point was and still is... she gets preferential treatment because of who she is.... our constitution states all men are created equal... and by extension women as well. She should have to suck it up and take her medicine just like anyone else reguardless of name, race, sex, or religion.

Last edited:
Two words: OJ Simpson. He bought his way out of murder. Then wrote a book about it.

Heh.. dont get me started on the OJ thing. We'll be here all day, I followed the trial, CLOSELY. I honestly dont think he did it, but if he did the prejudiced police bungled the case by trying to "make the evidence fit" to convict him. Then when that blew up on them the whole case was over and done with. Then the family sue's him for wrongful death and wins the case. Ive always wondered how you can be found not guilty of killing someone but lose the wrongful death civil suit. It boggles my mind, the book thing was I'm more than sure a poke at the family. What better way to stick it to a bunch of leaches than to beat them at their own game. They won the civil case due to sympathy and the whole "My son/Daughter was an angel... and the EVIL black man killed them blah blah blah." You want your money.. here enjoy it ::writes book entailing how he would have killed Nicole and Ron to make said money:: I say good for OJ.

Bottom line the OJ thing can be speculated for or against till the end of time... in the end due to prosecutorial mishandling and prejudicial police officers/detectives planting evidence he won the case.

You apparently haven't actually read the book. It's pretty funny. Remind me why OJ wouldn't have killed her again? This is exactly why the judicial system is in shambles. We can make it appear one way on TV. The jury doesn't see what we do. At that point, nothing is the same. The Scott Peterson case is the same way.

I don't know... maybe he didn't... but I think he could have been smarter about it other than writing an 'IF' book

Last edited:
Televised court cases bring about the kind of grandstanding and pomp of the OJ case. It(tv) changes how things are run - courts, city council meetings, etc. Usually for the worse.

and she STILL has that same fucking expression on her fucking face

You apparently haven't actually read the book. It's pretty funny. Remind me why OJ wouldn't have killed her again? This is exactly why the judicial system is in shambles. We can make it appear one way on TV. The jury doesn't see what we do. At that point, nothing is the same. The Scott Peterson case is the same way.

I don't know... maybe he didn't... but I think he could have been smarter about it other than writing an 'IF' book

Im not saying he wouldnt have... Im simply saying I dont think he did. He could very well have... hell robert blake got away w/it, why not OJ. And as I stated the thing w/the book to my mind is a big Fuck You to the families who wanted soo much money. Let them have their blood money... I just like the way he went about getting them paid. W/profits from the book sales. I notice none of them turned the money down from said book sales.

You and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad should have tea together.

and why is that? all you quoted was a period.

looks liek it, doesn't it? the joke is that she blew the judge or whatever to get a reduced term

Back