In case you're wondering....a moonroof WILL NOT support 240lbs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
yeah, geat way to start the day......the little "bubbles" are saftey glass

real fun pulling it all out

2398600f.jpg

my ass hit the roof before I made all the way down

Our yard is packed extremely tight and 2 cars high.

Easiest way around is basicly walking on the roofs and I wasn't paying attention

Easiest way around is basicly walking on the roofs and I wasn't paying attention

thats the best part about junk yards
lol

except when its rained or snowed...
everytime i go to the yard i always seem to get myself all fucked up, either with glass or just busting my ass off a stack of cars...

wow...i bet that felt good...lol...but yea...im with the shifter comment...lol...at least you didnt hit that

ahh the joys of a desk job...vitamin water, sun chips, and pregnant women are the most dangerous things here :ph34r:

good thing it wasnt a hazard vehicle, you know like the one where people died in them and it has that sticker lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
ahh the joys of a desk job...vitamin water, sun chips, and pregnant women are the most dangerous things here :ph34r:
yea...i hear ya on the pregnant women in the desk jobs...lol...we have one lady that is about to have her baby...and then just the other day some other lady comes in my office and tells me she just found out shes pregnant...its like an ongoing cycle...lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
yea...i hear ya on the pregnant women in the desk jobs...lol...we have one lady that is about to have her baby...and then just the other day some other lady comes in my office and tells me she just found out shes pregnant...its like an ongoing cycle...lol

Does Bryan work there ?

Where the hell is Bryan anyway ?!

Back