in need of a h23a1 block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kenwolf350

i have a 1992 prelude h23a1 engine and threw two rods through the block....... looking for a h23a1 block in Florida or one that can be shipped thanks

my machine shop can ship you one but i'll have to get you pricing tomorrow. youre in florida? we're in cali but the shop has shipped me motors when i was in south carolina and they ship to a shop in iowa often. you want just a core or do you want a fully rebuilt engine? this shop does dealer quality work-no short cuts

300 bucks plus shipping for a used short block. youre going to need a crank and piston rods most likely too for the rebuild. and when you do the rebuild be sure you clean or replace your oil cooler and radiatir. metal shavings get trapped in there and get into the rebilt engine and mess that up. the oil cooler is extremely hard to clean in my opinion. we do it by soaking the oil cooler in gasoline for 2 or 3 days. the metal shavings and oil come loose easier in gas and come out. after that you ned to theroughly clean the oi cooler. for the radiator, your local radiator shop should be able to handle cleaning out the radiator for around 50 to 80 bucks depending on your shops price. but if you want the short block ts 300 bucks plus shipping. hell you could drop it in your car but i would recomend rebuilding it. or if you want i can rebuild this one and send it to you for 1750 plus tax and shipping. 1450 for the rebuild and 300 for the short block. there is tax only because of the new parts for the rebuild. pistons, rods, bearings, gasket set, timing belt, oil pump, water pump, core plugs, head bolts, piston rings, timing belt tensioner, etc hit me up if youre interested. 661-950-5645. ask for RICK. that rebuild inludes machining the block and a valve job too.

Despain do you still have the h23a1 block and how much shipped to 32724

Back