FL In need of an auto P06 for EG and a manual cluster for an EK hatch.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tell the world man, as others may be interested too. How much for the auto P06 shipped to 32817 and how much for it chipped?

If anyone has one, I REALLY need an automatic P06 for my brothers car. I swear, I can't find that little bastard anywhere! You would think they would be a dime a dozen around here but nooooooooo! Anywho, let me know by either PM'ing me, answering here or e-mailing me at Luis998@sprint.blackberry.net. Thanks! :thumbsup:

I always thought automatic P06's were a dime a dozen, yet no one has any anymore. :(

Got one! :toot: I love my mechanic but the bastard is only right 90% of the time. haha You would have thought he would have checked to see if any codes were being thrown, right? Well, it turns out it was the freakin' ignition was CRAP! haha Good thing the P06 can be converted to VTEC should my brother choose to swap to the Z6 I have waiting for him. Eh, you can never have too many ECU's. Thanks for everything though, all. :D

Should anyone run into an automatic cluster of an EG please let me know. :thumbsup:

Back