In need of desperate help!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gunz2165

ok i swapped a 93 h23 into my 93 accord. car runs, (like shit) but still runs. my main problem is ive swapped out 2 different clutches, pressure plates and trannys. but no matter what i do the clutch slips. im in first gear doin 30 mph and im freaking red lining the car. the clutch is bleed everythin is good. no one ive brough this car to can understand whats wrong with it. honda wants me to bring it in to them at $100 an hour and not guarantee that they can fix it. so screw that im not blowin that kinda money specially when i dont even have it. can someone please help me and tell me why my clutch keeps slippin even with new parts? its driving freakin nuts.:mad::mad:

i checked out the fly wheel and it didnt need to be resurfaced. there was nothing wrong with it. i am using new clutches.

How can you tell it didn't need to be re-surfaced....sadly, I believe this may be a culprit for the slipping

it had no groves, it was totally flat and equal surface all around. no wear marks on it and i mic it and it was within the right specs to be good still. i can change it, just wanna make sure its not somethin else. i wanna kno all possibilities it could be.

dang....well....it sounds like all things are good to go. And you have changed these things to have the same EXACT results with different trans, clutch, etc??? You are sure the clutch is what is slipping?

idk what else it could b. im sittin in first gear doin 30 mph and im red linin. what else could it b?

I was thinking bearing but that don't make much sense in terms of slipping but makes me think its gotta be something from the crank to the axles. How about something with axles? Are they in good shape and seated well? Sorry...just trying to help.

Back