in need of help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridracer504

ok here's the problem...my friend brought his car to sumone to drop in a stock d16a6 motor from another crx into his....everything is wired up but it wont start....it will turn over but no spark...there is also an extra connector on the shock tower...its four wires...2 black amd yellow wires, 1 red and 1 green .....im not sure if thats a important connector or not....we also put in a new distributor....any help will do...thanks

Make sure that you have the correct ECU, and that you have all of your grouds hooked up properly. I had the same problem and it because my ECU didn't have a good enough ground. Once I redid the ground it worked fine.

make sure all the wires are hookd up properly because thats the same thing that happend to me and my friend when doing the head swap, we had the 2 sencors on the throttle body backwards..dont know how

well i checked everything and there is only one plug left with four wires ...2 black and yellow , 1 red and 1 green....its on the passenger side shock tower...i dont kno where it goes....i dont see ne other plugs or anything....all the ground are good...its the correct ecu...but still no spark....any more suggestion

look at the inside of the dizzy cap and look at the rotor too. if they looked like there smoked then change them.

Back