1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In search of person who has successfully completed tranny swap

Discussion in 'Accord' started by Accordian, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Accordian

Accordian Junior Member

-94 Accord EX Auto
    in process of coverting to 5spd manual
    I have the swap almost complete, everything is in. I need help with the wirring, I need to personally talk with someone who has completed this swap, because I don't know what to do about the ECU and the wirring and I have searched and tried but I can only get a few write ups that are unclear and not specific enough to my situation.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2006
  2. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

i havent done a search for this...but since this thread has been made...if there is a write up on the tranny swap...can someone please direct us to the link...if not...can someone who has done this before...write up a guide? i intend on swapping my tranny to manual eventually.

3. Accordian

Accordian Junior Member

I can help people with the swap, but the electrical, the VSS, ECU and Reverse wirring is what I need help with, I would almost pay for a write up or clear and detailed instrctions on how to wire my car for a 5spd. I don't really know, It could be as easy as putting in a 5spd ecu or even just un-plugging the tcu and leaving the auto ecu or as hard as rewirring the harness and pulling apart connectors and moving wires, soldering. I have everything else done, it's a 5spd car now, except the wirring.

4. Accordian

Accordian Junior Member

Anyone done this swap?

a 5th gen accord, auto to manual... anyone?

5. Accordian

Accordian Junior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted