in serious need of B16a transmission

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prez BAI B16a

hey im a new member with a crx in serious need of a new trans my third gear sync is gone any help would be greatly appriceated thanks

i also have a 90 hb with a d15 for sale 4 speed ready for a swap
no interior panels. all the seats are there. NEW NEW clutch 2 miles on it tops.
solid body, primed grey looking for 900 pm for pics if there is enough intrest ill post some

considered rebuilding the trans? might be better off in the long run if you drive agressive. >>>Welcome To GearSpeedInc.com<<< has carbon coated syncros for smoother faster shifting, and other stuff needed. g'luck with your sale

not really into doin a rebuild due to not knowing shit about the inside of a trans
(im the engine type) but if nothing comes along i guess i wont have a choice thanks for the link. im in warren ohio ill try to get pics up at my first opp

i'm in north west indiana. if you can get to chicago, there's people that can do good tranny rebuilds. i can refer you if you want.

I will move this to the proper forum for you this is vehicles for sale not parts.

ive got reputible tranny guys around here but i was trying to see if i could get another trans cheeper than a rebuild so i would have an extra layin around for that rainy day and a better final gear

Back