In The Market for new Struts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Like the topic says, Im in the market for new struts. I just installed the Prothane master bushing kit and discovered my front struts are blown all to hell. I already have my springs H&R Sports. Which strut would be good with my springs. Ive been looking at Koni's and KYB's. Just want some opinion on what I sould get. Thanks in advance.

kyb's..ive never heard anyone ever say anything bad about kyb's,except for that the AGX are super stiff and bouncy...but u can adjust them anyway...i got Kyb GR-2's and they are great...i dont even have aftermarket springs yet..i got integra springs..but yea..kyb's are great.

Tokico Illuminas are about the same as the AGX's. They can handle springs that are a little stiffer, but for the most part they are the same. Koni also makes awsome adjustable shocks, but they are more expensive although much better than the Illuminas or the AGX's.

If you want all out performance, go with the Koni's, but if you're on a budget the AGX's will still be a great increase in handling performance.

Alright guys thanks for the input. Im thinkin im gonna go with AGX's because yes I am on a budget. Thanks agian for all the input guys!

agx's are great, they get bouncy when you stiffen em up. other than that, they are a very nice ride

Iset mine stiff all summer and I can't say they are bouncy, stiff as a motherfer but not bouncy

Back