Inception (SPOILER WARNING)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Finally saw it. Loved it. Katie thinks he's still in limbo. The top doesn't fall down instantly like it's supposed to.

The top wobbles though when he spins it on the table. While in the dream world it spins perfectly.

Finally saw it. Loved it. Katie thinks he's still in limbo. The top doesn't fall down instantly like it's supposed to.

The top wobbles though when he spins it on the table. While in the dream world it spins perfectly.

And this is how you know it's a good movie, when two people can see the same scene and have completely different reactions...

the top not falling was some cruel pseudo-artistic bullshit designed to drum up discussion and publicity. They throw that shit in because it gets the boards a-buzzin and sells seats. End of story.

Better than having cookie cutter easy to swallow endings. Critical thinking is something severely lacking in our society. Stunt or not I was pleasantly surprised that a film that didn't have an open and shut story.

the top not falling was some cruel pseudo-artistic bullshit designed to drum up discussion and publicity. They throw that shit in because it gets the boards a-buzzin and sells seats. End of story.

Yup.

Katie's rationale was that the top is still spinning for quite some time- and that the scene of him walking into the house shows the kids in the exact same position, in the exact same clothes as his memory...

Better than having cookie cutter easy to swallow endings. Critical thinking is something severely lacking in our society. Stunt or not I was pleasantly surprised that a film that didn't have an open and shut story.

I agree 100%. Critical thinking and thought provocation are good. I just don't like the sinister motives behind this occasion.

Back