Increse download speed of anything from your comp.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

infamouz

http://lvllord.de/?lang=en&url=tools&PHPSE...75889c7681593da

windows service pack 2 limits tcp-ip connections one makes when downloading somethine from the internet. Be it direct download or using bittornado, especially bittornado. I noticed a increase in speed when i used the patch above to extend the limit of tcpip connections with my laptop. i recommend using it. No spyware, no trojans, no viruses whatsoever. This patch should take the limit from 10 to 50, but you can take it up to 100 if you want. Your decision, but i recommend to anyone wanting to make downloading faster. it worked for me, so i guess it can work for others. I hope this helps you guys. any this could be a good pinup. :)

I aint clicking a link talkin about a service pack that doesn't say microsoft, or at least have a readable link with it.

i thought the tracker was UDP and the DL was TCP for BT.

it wasnt really an opinion, devil boy.

drake666.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
you should be using UDP for BT downloads anyway.....
how do i achieve using udp instead of udp. I'm behind a router for bittornado, but i have a green light due to me port forwarding my router and dropping my firewall for bittornado only. I get good download speeds but if udp is faster, what to i do to change my bittornado to use udp instead of what i'm currently using. Oh yeah, and that patch is 100% safe. I still recommend to anyone, as i have used it myself. I don't blame anyone if they don't but im just saying there's no prob virus/trojan/spyware wise.
pissedoffsol what do i do to use udp? Any help is appreciated.

Back