Indiana to observe daylight savings time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20060331/...ingforwardasone

about time they do this. being on EST then CST is confusing without daylight savings time. now we get to be like normal states...LOL. everyone here i have talked to doesnt want it to happen because they are used to not having it. i then told them its an extra hour of daylight and they didnt say much after that.

I think they should split the difference. You don't gain any daylight. If you're a farmer, get up at 5 instead of 6, or 4 instead of 5.

In the summer, sometimes my crew starts at 6, since the sun is up, and it's not that cold. Doesn't really matter to me what the clock says. That's twice a year that a person has to overcome their Circadian Rhythm.

Quoted post[/post]]

about time they do this. being on EST then CST is confusing without daylight savings time. now we get to be like normal states...LOL. everyone here i have talked to doesnt want it to happen because they are used to not having it. i then told them its an extra hour of daylight and they didnt say much after that.

Yeah except for the fact that I now lose an hour Sunday night.

Fuck Mitch Daniels. Fuck his leadership (and I use that term VERY loosely). Fuck Indiana.

My slogan is Ditch Mitch, I could care less about politics but after Mitch... a 5 year old could do a better job of keeping JOBS in the state we just lost 800 jobs from Waterfield Mortgage to start with, keeping MONEY in the treasury by not spending 60 THOUSAND on 3 fucking signs dedicating I469 as "Ronald Reagan Expressway", and stop signing in stupid fucking bills and laws such as daylight savings time.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Yeah except for the fact that I now lose an hour Sunday night.

Fuck Mitch Daniels. Fuck his leadership (and I use that term VERY loosely). Fuck Indiana.

My slogan is Ditch Mitch, I could care less about politics but after Mitch... a 5 year old could do a better job of keeping JOBS in the state we just lost 800 jobs from Waterfield Mortgage to start with, keeping MONEY in the treasury by not spending 60 THOUSAND on 3 fucking signs dedicating I469 as "Ronald Reagan Expressway", and stop signing in stupid fucking bills and laws such as daylight savings time.

Ronald Reagan Expressway? Good god.

The only road in america with less than a mile of straightaway.

Quoted post[/post]]
its saturday night into sunday morning, dumbass...

Oh sure... you live here, right? You watch local news, right? It's been all over the news. The official switch is at 2 am sunday morning. We're supposed to set our clocks ahead Sunday night.

I make some valid points about something and i'm still called a dumbass. You're just so nice, B.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Ronald Reagan Expressway? Good god.

The only road in america with less than a mile of straightaway.

Charlotte has the Billy Graham highway.

Also, Indiana is now acknowledging savings time, when will they acknowledge the turn of the century ?

This makes me curious...

ie...?

Back