Indiglo Dimmer switch with all the wires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey wuts up guy,I have the gauges all three with the three wires stick up ut them just no Dimmer Switch with the wires that connect to them anyone have a dimmer with all wires Willing to sell them

Originally posted by SilentMist@Mar 14 2005, 12:25 PM
hey wuts up guy,I have the gauges all three with the three wires stick up ut them just no Dimmer Switch with the wires that connect to them anyone have a dimmer with all wires Willing to sell them
[post=473298]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF???
English & punctuation anyone??

I am in trenton how much do you want for the dimmer switch with the wires witch go to the black resistor box with has the other three black wires witch come from the box to the gauge cables??

I NEED THE DIMMER SWITCH WITH ALL THE WIRES THAT GOSE TO THE BLACK RESISTOR BOX THEN THREE BLACK WIRES WITCH GOSE FROM THE RESISTOR BOX THAT CONNECT TO THE THREE BLACK WIRES FROM THE GAUGES.

NO BUMP FOR YOU FOOL. SPEAK THE ENGLISH DAMN IT. Read a book or something... punctuation and grammer are good. No wonder you are having problems with your gauges... you couldn't read the fucking directions.

Back